can you get lds in normal dreams

by realising you are in a dream.

and BTW hi :smile:

Yes, it is called a DILD (dream initiated lucid dream). There is plenty of info on it all around this site…

As kmcdonald said, it is called DILD, but the dream where we ‘jump’ to the lucid level is not normal dream, I’ll call that one as ‘reality dream’ or ‘pre-lucid state’.
What I remember, I’ve never been lucid when I’ve been going to sleep ‘normally’, there has always been preparations before it.

Yep,DILD suggests something done about it.Tho pre-lucid does not fit too well here.Pre-lucid like its called in some books its when you realize it MIGHT be a dream.You become lucid by confirming it.
I just think its simply Lucid Dream-you know you are dreaming so thats it.

i fear lucid dreams for some reason i think its because ill get scared of waking up in a dream and finding something wierd
i don’t really kno how to explain it but its just fear of waking up in the dream world. can u people tell me how it feels the moment u become aware of dreaming.

Well, Nev, the first time I became lucid it was like a rush of energy exploding outward from my solar plexus. It felt amazing… like a rush… and I woke up. Since then it has been less dramatic but when you wake up in a dream… its magical. There is no experience that I could relate to you that would compare… there is just this sudden realization that you are free of the normal storylines that your brain sets up for you to play part in. You are suddenly free to do what you want… unchained. Things are sharper and everything feels more real than reality. Nightmares become trivial as you are able to consciously turn the fear into something else… And when you wake up in the morning the feeling of well being sticks with you… sometimes for days. I still smile when I recall my third and strongest LD.