Any Naturals here?

I have to remember that. Maybe a brand new LD-tip.

I am not natraul. if you call have your first ld after 2 days of coming here then i am a natrual then i am.

rush a natural is when you had had lds b4 reading about them u are not 1

Hi
Hmm,i don´t know if i get those english words right: “blurry issness”?

When i look at the sky (relaxed) after some time i see little lights flying around… (not cause i have gone blind from the sun,that´s something different)

When i look at my ceiling after some time it starts floating,there are maelstroms… then sparklings…
(not cause my eyes get dry,i just look normal at my ceiling…)

Can´t describe it really,but i don´t see a connection to lds…

I know someone who told me somethign similiar happened while he was on mushrooms…

Traumgänger

When I look at the sky I sometimes see little white dots flying around and colliding with each other everywhere. This only happens on a very clear bright blue day though. I have never seen my roof float except when I used to take acid in my twentys. I am not a natural lucid dreamer and only have about one a month. I dont know if this is similar to what you see or not.

The thing at the sky sounds like the thing i see,yes.But i can also see it in front of clouds or something.
But never in my room… or should i say,in my room it looks different (smaller dots,flying at higher speed in one direction…)

Traumgänger

I remeber when I was younger I had a few LD’s. And then the night after I read this website I have at least 4. and that was less than two weeks ago. although I just joined this forum. But I have always remembered 90% of my dreams. And from what I’ve been told by others my dreams have plots and specific lines of action, which is not the norm.

Jenny

Yes, Sparks, and when there are meny sparks i call it static. Due to the simulatiry to tv static.
Hmm, i wonder what it is.
I see it everywhere, in my room, outside and when i close my eyes. But it not that its bothering me in my vision, its just there.

And as i said. It could be a sign on a over active frontal lobes. And Thats where the “dreamcenter” is, the hippocampus or something. That controles memories, vision and other stuff.

I also see those sparks sometimes.
They are black/silver coloured.

But I don’t think it has anything to do with LDing…

I used to have them as a child, and after i came to this site about a year ago.

Its cool to hear that so meny is seeing them. :smile:

But why dont it have something to do with LDing? It maby havent anything with the ACTUAL LD but maby a awakend mind? Who knows.
If you ask a doctor they would maby just say, “Your crazy” Thats what they normally say about anything. Not that i have asked a doctor anything. grin

Yeah, I get those sparks outside when looking at the sky, but I don’t seem to be a natural ld-er. I do have a lot of very vivid dreams, though.

It is interesting that stress kills lds - perhaps that is why I have so little luck with my attempts so far. I live a very stressed life (working mum and all that :neutral: ), so maybe if I learn to relax a little…

oh that! I get that. I thought you meant specificaly in lucid dreams/

Its like black and silver, very high definition TV static. I think its something like small bubbles in the liquid covering your eye or something. I was once told what it is, but I can’t remember.

actually those lights you see are really dead bacteria in a liquid section in your eye but you see them outside your eye because the light rays pass through them and then onto the retina (at the back of the eye), which is where light focuses.- i just learnt this in physics a few days ago (studying light).

I had always saw them but never knew what they were-also thought that they were ontop of the eye… but they aren’t.

Cracker-is this what you were told?

That sounds right. I was told this when I was ten, so I don’t remember it very clearly :razz:

Wow, I am asking myself this question about the little lights since I was a little boy. Also good to know that others see them too, I almost tought I was crazy :alien:

I used to have aloot of LDs when i was a child, all them natural, and probably like 4 times a week, probably more… but since I grew up and started getting more stuff in my mind… complicated stuff… they went down to 2 lds a week… until one day I wouldnt have them… I didnt really care since I just thought I couldnt do anything in a Lucid Dream, I didnt even know it had a name… I just knew I was dreaming and didnt think of doing any of the stuff I know you can do now… so now Im pretty angry at myself… then again I was a child… so… I dont know… anyways, I wish i could get them natural like before, even though I think its impossible because of so much stress…:sad:

lulzor. Cool Didnt know. I was way off.

Chiram… I was looking over some old posts and saw this one. Yes I’m a natural. For as long as I can remember. I didn’t really have LD triggers because I didn’t need them. Don’t know how this helps but…

These people… I now understand envy the way BrainHacker described his envy for my dream recall… Having a world to go to every single night without trying, you people must be very happy (I would hope).

Talking about “the static”, I will mention something slightly related to this that I have noticed recently. I do not know if this is related to lucid dreaming, but I doubt it.

If you know of a ceiling nearby where it is bumby (very bumby, I don’t know the name of it), where you would get hurt if you scrape your hand across it, lay down beneath it and find an exteme irregularity. Now, the ceiling has no patterns because it was painted on (if you are staring at the right type of ceiling). Stare at this irregularity. If you stare at it the right way… well, that is vague, let me do it and see if I can describe it better…

Alright, you basically have to be very relaxed (try putting your hands behind your head) and not move. Staring at this spot until it starts to become slightly gray, but it will not be visibly gray. It will be gray in the sense that it “looks” as if you aren’t completely seeing it, like a natural blindspot (if you know what that is). At this point, everything around the abnormality will start to shift around, (don’t move your eyes, it wont work), and there will be a pattern on the ceiling. Of course you know there is no pattern, so how can that be? You will notice that if you move your eyes slightly (but stay in the same “state of mind”) then the patern changes without you noticing that it is changing, only that it has changed.

My theory is that you are creating an artificial blindspot around the abnormality and your brains “fill-in” proccess has to go to work like a normal blindspot. Perhaps if you stare long enough you will see things around the abnormality that are not patterns (haven’t tested this yet).

The reason I posted this on the Lucid Dreaming forum is because I noticed that the state of mind you are in during this is interestingly slightly different than normal. I can’t describe it, but perhaps someone else can give it a name than describes something similar? I would post this in “beyond lucidity”, but it sounds more relevant as part of this topic.