things you have done in LD's part II

another thing that i want to try is like a grand theft auto ld. what a cool medium for violence.

Last night i went through the stargate (if any of you know what it is). It is this big metal circular frame with a vertical glowing blue water wall in the middle. It takes you to worlds very far away. It was very interesting.

In a recent LD, I was having fun experimenting different flying techniques. I started off hovering a few feet off the ground (floating horizontally), and then made myself rise up very quickly. Then from the height I dropped down again and stopped about a foot off the ground. This was great fun for a few goes - a bit like a theme park ride (but without the queues!).

A theme park without the queues…that gives me an idea! :content:

It’s 10 in the morning, and already I can’t wait until I go to sleep tonight. :grin:

I took a jog in the rain once thinking that it would be a good sensation to keep me lucid, and it acutally made the dream more lucid and it felt really cool

has anyone tried a zero g enviroment? i keep meaning to but have never got around to it

NIX:

Funny you should ask. I did something similar to that last night, which I’m about to add to my Dream Journal.

I seriously doubt it was similar to actual zero-g, but it certainly felt strange. Perhaps if I was outdoors it would have been better. :wink:

I was an armadillo in a non-LD. its was reaaaally weird to walk on 4 legs, and I was running through a field. :grin:

In one dream I managed to run on the walls but got stuck. Really weird standing on the wall when I lost all of my “momentum”.

The one thing I really want to do is have a musical LD. I want all of my dream characters to
only be able to sing and dance. A lot like the episode of Buffy “Once More With Feeling.”
Rooms full of dream characters spontaneously breaking into song and dance :partying_face:

I once wanted to materialize a UFO in a LD and not far away in the woods was a little toy UFO. Must try again and think bigger.

Imagining to be the earth is too complex to have a realistic feel, but an interesting concept still…

I talked to a girl in our school through ICQ in my first LD she said she was bored (hehe). I also tried visiting this site but the damn computer didn’t wanna find any site (and Internet Explorer was fucked up anyway - gaah must be Netscape propaganda in my LD!)

In my second LD I changed time and made an airplane land twice while I was onboard, and also teleported myself to a certain place.

In my third I was shot to death and re-awoke to avenge my death and freed slaves (me being one of em)

In my dreams I have been a wolf, a dragon, a dinosaur, and a crocodile. As a wolf, I have to say, travelling on four legs instead of two is ever so comfortable, I could just walk forever. Very fun. Being a crocodile was kind of cool too, really close to the ground. I think I’d like to try being a dolphin, or a seal…

Raging Canadian- I had a dream where I was walking down the street, singing “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego” and everyone I met started to sing along with me- does that count? :slight_smile:

Hi
I had zero gravity several times.
One time I had a FLD (I knew I was dreaming but I wasn´t lucid).I was in an underground tunnel, and I was hanging in the air under the ceiling.While doing so I thought “Wow, cool, now my lucid dream allows me to relive the moments when there was zero gravity for some 30 seconds in RL”
Nice feeling :smile:

Another time we went skiing, and while walking up the hill with ski boots I made those real high and long jumps, like you would do on the moon.

In on lucid dream I was in a dark elevator and wanted to get out, but it was really difficult to push myself through the wall cause I was hanging in the air and couldn´t move properbly

0 gravity rules. One time I lifted my feet and flew 20 metres up in the air… :tongue:

I have been dreaming about being a mermaid lately. I have flew, moved objects magically, being a dophlin, and a God. :razz: I just love to be superior of dream characters for some reasons.

I have been wanting to have a lucid sex dream lately, but I haven’t achieved it yet. :razz: I had one semi-lucid romantic dream, but I am not satisfied.

Umm what else? I’ll post more when I remember more lol.

Last night I had a lucid dream and I wanted to go into outer space so I took off and I was going at like warp speed traveling through black nothing and stars were passing me…or I was passing stars at just blinding speed. I was all conscious at the same time and it was just way to much and eventually woke up…I was going faster that the speed of light it was an unbelievable feeling. Its like in the old star wars and they are in ships and they make the airship go into hyper drive or whatever. It was awesome! :content:

L4tEr,
J05h

Apart from sexual content, flying like a super sayan was the most COOLerest. mrgreen:

Hey sputnik whats a Super Sayan?..never heard of it! :cool_laugh:

L4tEr,
J05h

Super Saijin? it’s a thing on a cartoon show called Dragonball Z, an alien race that live’s on earth who can turn there hair golden and increase there power to fly and launch energy balls and fight at tremendous speed, opps, this is turning into a post about DBZ.
In one of my ND I jumped into the ocean and swam at staggering speeds, I was being chased by sharks though, so that was enough motivation for me to swim fast! :cool_laugh:

Whoah!..the guys a couple of pages back are puttin weird ideas in my head!!! I’m soooo gonna have to try becoming a woman…!!! And what about trying lesbian sex!!! Wow lol. A fun thing to do is make scenarios from ur past…ones where everything went wrong and u umm lost the fight or someone made fun of u or sumthin. Then change it the way u want!!! But make it look real so it feels damn good! KICK ASS! I’m gonna have a jam with Kurt Cobain…