How long was your longest lucid dream?

I merged there many topics about the longest LD duration

My LD’s usually last about 5 minutes before they fade-out and i wake up. How long can you LD without waking up?

Most don’t last real long. Lucidity fades or I wake up.
But I am working on that now! And it slowly gets better…

:smile:

my LD’s are very short too, usually after i realize it’s a dream i wake up cuz i get too excited.

Yeah, used to happend to me to all the time, but i never get exited anyomore for some strange reason… :content:

Couple of minutes at the most, but there seems to be a timer ticking away before I wake up. :frowning:

mine usually last around 5 minutes too, otherwise I usually start to lose full lucidity. I use nudity to keep myself lucid. I look down, realise i’m naked, which reinforces the fact that I must be dreaming.

this is my first post. i have only had lucid dream. it was short though. it was about 10 seconds. i was about to fly and it faded away. i have been trying for 2 days to get a nother lucid dream to fly.

I am new to lucid dreaming so I am still in that phase where you awake immediatelly after becoming lucid in a dream. I don’t get excited anymore, but the dream seems to fade away as soon as I gets lucid, so I will say that my lucidity lasts for 1 sec :meh: . So I will have to work on using the prolonging thecniques. :confused:

I think I will get a proper lucid dream very soon… Maybe tomorrow? :cheesy:

My Lucid dreams usually lasts long enough to keep me lucid until I awake… Sometimes if I lucid for a short time than I woke up, if I go back to sleep I will get lucid again. For me, it’s just you will be lucid tonight or you will not be lucid tonight. :content:

Most of my LD’s seem to last a few minutes, with a few lasting longer. A lot of the time, the dream just fades away soon after its began - sometimes I seem to be jolted out of it by emotion. I suppose practice makes perfect. I have considered performing meditation before I go to sleep, in an effort to calm myself down and have a better rein on my thoughts… will probably try it again :smile:

I’ve had lucid dreams last anywhere from a few minutes to almost 30 minutes.

Haw long have you guys was in a Ld?

My LD’s seem to go on for loooong periods of time. Maybe like an hour (in my mind at least. You can dream at different speeds), with a half hour on the end consisting of me forgetting that I’m LDing. :tongue:

20 minutes. Most is less than 5 minutes. T’is subjective time. No clock time.

Jeez, give him a break. By looking at his other posts, you can see that English is most likely not his first language. If it is, though, then I agree.

Longest time has been an hour, although like another poster said, time in an LD is subjective. Can’t say if it was an hour in RL or just seemed that way.

forgive me, I did not think about that.
my longest LD was probably about 10 minutes.

About 45 seconds. But I have only had three and they have all been since May 14th,2004. They are getting longer.

The longest LD I’ve ever had was about an hour… Yeah… That stunk… I’m hoping tonight I’ll have a longer one, but most likely not since I haven’t even LDed in nearly a year…