Has anybody ever died in a Lucid Dream?

i think i have. i jumped from our house and hit the ground. suddenly i was in our house again and i jumped again. :smile: it was a little bit frightening but not so much that in real life.

Yes, that tunnel thing really sounds pretty similiar to the near death experiences.However, my tunnel wasnt dark with a light at the end.I cant remember it in detail, but I think there was light everywhere, although it was not THAT bright, and it wasnt natural light, not electrical either…

Dreaming is the land of HEAVEN. Stop trying to go somewhere where you already are :happy:

When I was younger I had a lot of dream where I died.
After I got over my fear of death, and anything, I stopped having those dreams.
But after I died, I was allways taking a bath!
:rofl:
How strange!

I had a ND which I saw my blood-pressure, or my pulse… I don’t remember what it was drop from 120 to 0, and then I fell to the ground… I was actually really calm the whole time, and I was calm when I woke up.
The weird thing is, when I was born I had my ambilical(spelling?) cord wrapped around my neck and my pulse was 120 and then it dropped to like 80.

im not sure (because im from finland), but i think you gots to write it “umbhilical chord”.

In my opinion in dreams or ld’s when you see something that you’ve never seen before you see what you think it would be like. So wouldn’t heaven or hell be different depending on the person’s beliefs and how they percieve it to be?

I remember one where I got fell and hit my head. It was warm and I had had pretty calm thoughts. I tries to stood up but my legs could not hold so I slowly fell again…I don’t think it was LD can’t recall

I’m just curious, are you sure this was a dream, and not a memory of a past life? (or death to be more accurate)

It does sound to me that it could be a past life flash than a dream. Just a thought.

I’ve never died in a dream, but I’d like to see what happens. I dont really have a belief system of any perticular sort, like going to heavan or anything, so I wanna know where I would end up.

Ive died abunch of times…once was when I tried to fly…I was on a build and jumped off… I flew…right into a building…i woke up and laughed.

Heh heh heh. Sounds like fun, I think I may try it that way.

hehe it was funny…got a running start into the wind and jumped, I began to fly, i could see the cars running below me, then I looked forward and saw a building about 20 feet away…I was moving soo fast and was sooo scared I just hit it…I woke up really quick…then laughed

also another way would be causing a massive explosion…like once I was battle a huge creature (kinda looked like a 30 foot bear…but not too detailed) I shot it with a couple of rockets and it didnt seem to hurt it…I made this blue orb in my hand and threw it at it…The thing blew up into a nuke and threw me backward…then i woke up…

of course…f you really wanted to die…why not just shoot yourself?..personally I feel its a waste of a LD…

Yeah, I would want to go more interestingly, and near the end of an LD, so I dont waste such a good dream.

i’ve xperienced the after-life in my dreams recently but i dont remember dying

Hi

I’m just curious, are you sure this was a dream, and not a memory of a >past life? (or death to be more accurate)

Hmm…
I think this was a dream in three “episodes”.
I had a nightmare, woke up, and went into my parents bed.After some minutes I returned to my bed, since I wasn´t frightened anymore.
Then the nightmare continued, just as if I hadn´t woken up at all.I woke up again and called for my parents.They came over and talked to me, and after some time I went back to sleep:

Then there where these soldiers.I think behind me was a wall, and somewhere was a door or something where you could go through the wall.I don´t think it was an execution though.My memory is a little bit blurry, but I think there was someone else.A women, perhaps my mother, who stood in front of me, so the bullets hit her first.I am not sure about this, though, could be that I am wrong and that I was alone.

But to your question… I can´t really tell.I mean, it was a dream, I am sure about this.But I could have dreamed about some other life…
Or perhaps it was something like an OBE, but it seemed to be a dream to me.
I remember for sure that there were elements in it that can´t come from a memory, some words I picked up some days ago where in the dream.
On the other hand, this could be a way for me to deal with the information.I was so young, I probably didn´t knew much about wars and soldiers and stuff.

Interesting thought, never had this idea

Traumgänger

some people believe dreams can bring out past life experiences…while other claim that its just the mind useing what information it has (say from a book or move you watched) and use it to make up nothing more then a powerful dream.

I had a dream where i was part of a platoon, we went through either a thick jungle or a cave. We got to a bend in the path and we came under attack. I couldnt take shelter (there were some rock were my men hgad taken shelter) so i laid down and began to fire. I was then hit in the side. I felt the bullet enter my side…it hurt soo bad…then i began to die…it felt like my soul was falling out of my body. As i began to fall i could still the fighting…my guys were winnning…then in woke up…my eyes open…and i was speechless…

Once in my dream I was in a car crash and was flung into a stream, where I was paralyzed face down, but wasn’t afraid of dying. I think I did die. —Well anyway, I’m thinking of committing suicide in my dream, but I’m afraid just because I dont want to take any risks. Does anyone want to do that and post their dream? that would be great.

Hey, that’s a really interesting idea! I’ve never thought of that before! :happy:

Ed

I have had many NL dreams where I was going to die, though I don’t think it ever continued past my death.
In many of them, I had dreams that I was going to be executed. In one or two of them, I was convinced that I was about to die - thinking “This is really it. I am about to die.” I don’t think that I would be so calm in real life.
I don’t have these dreams nearly as often as I used to.

I’ve never experienced death in a lucid dream, but it would be an interesting one I’m sure.