Goodbye...until futher notice

Yeah, I know I haven’t posted much lately, so now I’m going to officially proclaim my absence. Anyway…if you don’t know who I am…I’m Verek, I’m 15, and have been considered by some, and by the voices in my head, to be a technical and practical master of the art of lucid dreaming. I’ve been here for the last year and a half, giving advice, my views on the world, being slightly bitter and psychotic, and just being a nice guy on the whole. Well, I’ve decided that I’m going to leave, if only for awhile, and in a way, I’m adding my name to the list of the original forum-dwellers that have left, at least, that’s what I keep telling myself. It seems to me that all of the big names have gone, some by choice…some by tragedy. I’d like to mention a couple.
DavemanUK, once the premier expert of the art on this forum…now…I haven’t seen him in a very long time. Fave, if you’re reading this…where are you, man? Why’d you leave? You were such a big help to myself and everyone here…if you’ve left for good, you will be missed.
Keith, Man…what can I say about Keith…he was one of the most popular, most knowlegable, and nicest guys on the forum. He was a big part of this community up until the day he died…and on that day…a big part of the community died…
Forgive me if you think I’ve left someone else important out, feel free to add them on to this thread. If you consider yourself a big name, support yourself, do whatever makes you happy. I’m mentioning two of the people that influenced me the most, and I hope that I will be remembered the same as them if I do go completely, and if not, hey, fine by me.
Just in case you were wondering, I will still frequent the chatroom, but I am now, or rather, as soon as people stop replying to this thread, leaving the forum, at least until further notice. I’m just tired of crawling through the forum in search of something worth reading, and I’m sure many of you feel the same way, but if you think I’m a jerk, go ahead and tell me, you’re probably right.
So, I bid you all farewell, take care of yourselves, don’t do drugs, and try to remember me fondly, etc.