Strange sensation while NILD/WILD

I got up 2 hours before my normal wake time, stayed up for about an hour, then went back to sleep while trying to focus on becoming lucid in my sleep and trying to focus on my pre-sleep visions. But as I fell asleep, at one point I entered a sleep-paralysis like state. I felt an intense tingling all over and through my body, to the point where it sort of felt like shaking. Moving my limbs was a struggle, but I eventually pulled myself awake. I remember I was pretty scared at the time. Maybe that was the sensation of my body shutting down while I was still conscious? I don’t know… anyone ever had anything like this happen before?

Ths has happened once before to me, when I was falling asleep from meditation, starting to get pre-sleep visions.

At one point, I tried to relax and ignore the tingling, and it went away a little bit and then came back so hard my ears started ringing

That is perfectly normal, but your experience sounds quite plain compared what I’ve been going though when entering WILD.
You were very close of getting WILD, but then you decided not to have it. :sad:
My body has been vibrating at very high speed, jumping up and down about 20 centimeters. So violent shaking doesn’t feel good, but it’s not scary at all when you what’s happening.
One time I was sure I was awake when suddenly my legs just started to float towards the ceiling, like they were completery weightless. Slowly my whole body was floating in the air, it’s easy to over-react in situation like that, but I was cool and just made landing beside my bed and started LD’ing :smile:

So next time don’t wake yourself up, but wait and see what kind of strange things happens, and when you are ready, try to get out from your bed and do RC, I’m pretty sure the RC will fail. :smile:

And yes, there strange things happen when your body and part of your brain starts sleeping but you were still conscious.

Maybe that was the sensation of my body shutting down while I was still conscious?

Here is your answer-thats quite common,just clearing it up-thats how the senses shut.
Take care

when u are vibrating, is ur body physically vibrating, or is it like u can feel it but it isnt physically shaking?

Ask the girls for details like that:)

You feel like you’re awake and your body is doing these movements (which usually are physically impossible), but if fact your brain is just making tricks for you.

Just saying sorry for my last post-lightly saying it was silly:)Just ignore it please.