Pre-Creation

Have you ever tried to draw a place, or paint a picture of somewhere you just make up… and then in a lucid dream jump in the drawing or art and see how the place you made was? I think it would be a very cool thing to witness… what do you think would happen? :neutral:

Man, that’d be cool! I gotta try it! :smile:
I’ll draw a picture of a scene, and then in my dream, i’ll explore it.
Hope I’ll have an LD soon, I’m in a bit of a dream drought, but holidays are comeing up… :content:

That’s a cool idea and surely worth trying.

That post made me remeber of some old Warner Bross cartoons. The ones with that fast animal (can’t remember the name) and the coyote. The bird always passed the drawings but the coyote always hit them lol

that’s a really good idea. Makes me wish i could draw, lol. Perhaps you could try it with a pre-existing drawing.

Ever seen Marry Poppins? Well…there is a scene where they are making side walk art with chalk. They pick a scene, and well…JUMP INTO it…and find themselves in a land full of fun stuff to do, and interact with CARTOON characters. One part of the scenery, which I think was like a carnival/garden type place…they are on a marry go round , like with horses that move up and down, and the horses detach and they RACE THEM.

This actually was one of my favorite all time movies when I was a kid…I would say it still is, but I doubt I could sit through it more than once lol.

*I’m gonna have to try that FLOATING from laughter hehehehe. Thats pretty cool hehehe.

LucidLasVegas

that sounds cool. i had a similar idea where in you’s ld you jump into your dream journal