Almost stepped out of my body last night

I woke up from a dream, and didn’t even move anything except my eyes. And within a few seconds, I felt those vibrations that start in your head. Mine are different though. It always sounds like my ears are popping at first, and then they run down my entire body. Anyway, as it started, I remembered the idea to tried and step out of myself, and it didn’t work at first, so what I did was try and lift my hands. It worked. I actually pulled my whole right arm out of myself and into the air, and as I was getting my left arm up, I couldn’t concentrate as hard. I sure as hell couldn’t get my legs or torso up, but hey, progress is progress. Does anyone else try doing this when they awake. What exactly do you guys (girls too) do when and if you feel vibrations. I used to stay still and repeat “I’m dreaming” until I realized all it ever made me do was lose them and fall asleep. I don’t really see much difference in the OBE/lucid dream debate anyway. They’re both getting you the same result, putting you into a seperate field… at least that’s what I like to believe.

What allways works for me is to stay calm and wait a bit.After few seconds from the point of feeling the vibrations im “pulled out” somehow.Never tried helping it in any way.Just let go…feel pleasure,feel light,feel like you`re weightless…and be calm.
I think any actions at this point migh ruin whole experience but its only my personal point of view.Just give it a go:)
good luck

:eek: :cool_laugh: !

Sounds like good advice, jack, but I have a question. Do you induce them, or do you have to rely on chance. For the last 3 nights, I’ve taken vitamin b6 and ginkgo biloba, and had some pretty vivid dreams. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Regardless of how much i would want them to come its allways random.I can feel them every two ,three months:(Too bad.But good thing is that IF they come they allways lead to ld/obe of good quality.Im not too happy with it but still its better of to have one 30 mins ld every now and then ,than few lasting only seconds.Im trying to find a way to induce sp in my case but it seems difficult task so far:(
Good luck

Sounds about right Jack. Last two times I struggled out of body I ended up in a low-level LD :neutral: