Visting Oxford/London - Need Advice

To any member who has been to London/Oxford or lives in London/Oxford, I would love some advice on where to go to see a concert, check out a cool bookstore, anything really that a teenager would want to do. I am visting in June for three weeks. Any reply is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Surprisingly, I haven’t actually been to Oxford, even though Oxfordshire is the county immediately to the east of Gloucestershire. I don’t get to go to London much either, but my uncle lives there and I have been a few times occaisionally. The last time I went to London was in Feb 2001, and I went to the museum and on the London Eye. I highly recommend the London Eye - fantastic view of the whole of London from above! :happy:

Apart from that, I don’t know really, as up until now I have pretty much existed locally (although that may change from now on, as I have just recently passed my driving test).

Anyway, sorry I’m not much help, but I just thought I’d reply because nobody else has yet.

Also, it’s just a suggestion, but if you’re coming all the way to the UK, you could also check out some other places too. For example, in the city of Bristol (not far from away me), there is a fun hands-on science centre called Explore@Bristol, where you get to be involved with lots of interesting things in a very hands-on way.

:cool:
Ed.

Thanks for the Reply,
I wish I could travel around a lot, but I am actually going to study abroad, so I only have the weekends to travel around, and I have to stay in Oxford at night. But I hear there are plenty of buses to catch to London and other places.