Hey and a question

Hey all, I am new… I have been trying lucid dreaming for… I dunno on and off for about a month but now I am really on… anyways

I seem to only be able to rember dreams when I wake up and then go back to sleep in the morning. I think it’s called WILD. Anyways thats the only time, and the only way I can put it is… I am kind of IN the dream… but I can’t really take control. It’s like I am watching tv. My question is will I start to rember dreams when NOT doing the wake up and back to sleep method… or WILD? I do write down my dreams when I can… wierd stuff lol… some stuff I wouldn’t even DREAM (wait… I am dreaming it) about doing lol. Thanks.

Wil

This is called WBTB - wake back to bed method. While WILD means wake initiated (or induced) lucid dreams. WILD is when you try to consciously enter your dreams directly from the waking state. Your body falls asleep but your mind remains awake. Tricky stuff. :wink:

A lot of times happens to me that I know I’m in the dream but I don’t become lucid or don’t take any control… It’s just a sort of a dream. It means that your mind has a hunch that something is odd, but it’s not quite sure what it is. :wink:

It’s up to you to try this. Do a few night without the WBTB and you’ll see. Just keep writing your dream diary and good luck! :smile:

Thanks… thats usualy how my dreams are… unless on some rare instances I will be like… “Bad idea… HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME!” lol… anyways you wana read my wierd dreams? Wil.dreamjournal.net/

Also only durring the weekends do I do the WBTB method… and the WILD way is how you do astral projection… when you get the vibrations then you can then seperate from your body… but thats another topic, another forum all together.

Wil