Had a LD last night

:cool:
Coincidenctally, I listened to the Laberge interview mp3 last night before going to bed. I know a major emphasis of this inverview is to go to sleep with the intentions of having a LD but I didn’t really do anything different as I went to sleep.
Well I was in a tuxedo in a fancy hotel walking around the lobby trying to find a men’s room so I could check myself in a mirror. I finally found one and saw myself in the mirror. I really can’t figure out what triggered it but as soon as I saw myself in the mirror I realized it was a dream even though I looked the same in the mirror.
Well right when I realized it was a dream everything around me started to get all blurry and fuzzy. I knew from the board to look at my hands when this happens so I did and it was incredible! I could see all the lines in my hands and my fingerprints as bright light in complex patterns. After looking at my hand for a few moments the world around me came back into clarity and I continued on in the dream.
It just so happens that I was at a beauty pageant at the hotel so I was walking around trying to find the prettiest girl to sleep with. I finally found one I liked after looking at several of their faces/bodies. I took her by the hand and went to a secluded part of the loby and well proceeded. Not long into the act I awoke though :sad:
Just wanted to share this experience. This was my first LD since coming to this site and I think I was to preoccupied with procreating to maintain the lucid state but look forward to experimenting in other LD’s with my environment and staying lucid…

Congrats!

I had to reply to this, as I had a lucid dream after listening to the LaBerge interview before. I tried listening to the interview a couple of nights running, just before I would fall asleep, and the second night I had a LD soon after falling asleep. I was walking along with a man and tried to punch him for some reason but everything was in slow motion. I then realised I was lucid and began to fly. :content:

So of course I listened to the interview the next few nights, but I didn’t have another LD. I do believe the interview influenced the one I had on the second night for sure, but it seems the novelty wore off rather quick!

But I would at least advise anyone who has not had a LD yet to try listening to that interview before sleeping for a few nights…it might just work :wink:

Congradulations! :happy:

Just keep with the techs your doings and you should have many more LDs.

:wink:

-ceavou-

Yes Mirak congratulations!
Do the Laberge interview more often :cool:

Jeff

what’s this Laberge interview?
could anyone explain it or post a link?

Its an interview Stephen Laberge did on Coast-to-Coast a while back. Really good, covers a lot of interesting topics about lucid dreaming and dreaming in general.
You can download it by clicking on the link below (Filesize: approx 13mb):
home.no/lucid/mp3/laberge.mp3

-ceavou-

thanks alot ceavou i’ll check it out right away!

I wuz just wonderin’ wut station was that interview from cuz it said it was a AM station

that’s a great interview, and a great first LD! congrats!

hope you have many more to come!