Seeing Auras

No, no. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you’re enlightened just because you have yellow around your head. Everybody has at least a little of yellow around their head. It’s just some people have A LOT. I don’t think it takes that much skill, only a lot of practice. It took me around a month, but I can see aura’s. I actually haven’t tried in a while though. I mean, I read about it and I decided to try it, and I started seeing stuff like you saw, I thought I was imagining it. But then it started to get clearer and everyone had one certain color to them, vaguely. I might be wrong of course, because I don’t really know much about neurons firing and that. I’m very sure I used to be able to see them though, and I could again if I tried.

imagine, you should hold on to your skill. The illusion I was talking about is what I have trouble with.

Chronos, COOL link.

:content:

Only seen what I believe to be an aura once…and it was white, so no surprise there. I would love to be able to experience it though. I just finished reading a Stephen King book called ‘Insomnia’ that has wierd stuff happening in it and has a lot to do with seeing auras.
:eek:

I have made desktop wallpapers for those doing the concentration exercises.

Aura Concentration Exercise 1
Aura Concentration Exercise 2

The second one is a little smaller than the original exercise pic, but it works OK as you sit closer to the screen than 1m.
:eek:

ReaLiTY.FaiLuRe a big thanks for making those concentration exercises into wallpapers, Ive saved them and using one now as wallpaper, sure does make your eyes water, but im starting to see the white cross, thanks ReaLiTY.FaiLuRe! :grin:

I used to believe in auras because I was seeing a circular mass of what looked like energy around people. I really got into it & tried lots of different things (i.e. trying to see the auras of cats & trees.) I know it sounds silly, but I could see the path around this one tree in particular.

While viewing this, a car drove by & I quickly shifted my eyes in its direction. What I thought had been an aura, followed my gaze and imprinted its image in front of me.
I don’t know if this is making sense. Anyway, it really made me believe that what I was experiencing was purely within my own eyes - but really, who knows - I definitely don’t :smile:

On a related topic: Has anyone experienced or heard of anyone viewing bright bug-like images that kind of fly around? I’ve spent a couple weeks obsessing over it & can’t figure it out. I see it easily when I look at the sky or at a blank wall (in light). My hubby says he experienced this when he was a kid…which is comforting, but I’m still curious. Any thoughts?

When I stare into space I can usually see little white circles with a black dot in the middle that randomly appear, float around, and then disappear. Have no idea what they could be, maybe Im seeing the same thing as you…

Hmm…perhaps what you are experiencing, in regards to the bright lights floating in front of your eyes are ‘floaters’.

This is probably an extremely common thing to have. Do a
Google Search for ‘Floaters’ ‘Eyes’ ‘Seeing stars’ and you will find a trillion articles relating to the experience.

:wink:

i heard and am almost positive that its jsut the static in your eye fluid… i always get it while walking during winter or something that involves looking at somehting bright coloured…

Lucian, yes, this IS a very common occurance.I think there isn´t one explanation though, some claim that you see some energy, others say that it is kind of a “malfunction” of your eye.

Traumgänger

hehe, ok, im not trying to be a pest or anything, just tryign to get some info, but i talked to my bro not too long ago about this and right off the bat he said it was static, so my guess is he learned it in collage or something…

No they’re absolutely not floaters :smile: I will buy that they could be some static, however, my Univ. Biology classes has never mentioned this. So, I’ll have to read up on it first.

The part that bothers me is this: if its just normal static that is supposed to happen occasionally, why do I see it all the time? It’s not like I can de-static my eyes fluid :smile:!

Or can I…hmmm…how could I safely de-static my eyes and test the theory? Any ideas?

no no, its a diff type of static… i dont think you can de static it… and its not a normal static that happens oocasionaly, its always there, like when you close your eyes… the fuzyness is supposed to be static… and such, its always there, you just need the right lighting to see it or somethign, i dunno, correct me if im wrong :bored:

Well, that’s strange - the only time I CAN"T see it at all is when my eyes are closed. Are you referring to the bright designs that move around when your eyes are closed? Because this is different. This looks like bright little organisms shooting in all directions. It could be related, though. Does your brother have any imput on that?
If my friends can’t see it under the same circumstances, than it’s probably specific to my eyes. Maybe I’m just really staticy :flower:

When staring at a stagnant backround I also see ‘T’, ‘Y’, ‘X’ or ‘V’ shaped hollow tubes with a dark outline and a hollow circle at the end of each line segment. I gazed through search results on the subject and didn’t find any explanations. Is the static that is being spoken of similar to that of which can overcome your sight after standing up after a long sitting period?

meow, you dont see the static when your eyes are closed becaus eyou are so used to seeing it all the time, but it is there and you do see it… (thats what me bro said)

a brick, i dunno what to say about the things you see, im not sure, all i can say is that i dont particularly see it and im not sure if its from static, i really cant help ya on that 1…

abrickinthewall - what curious symptoms. What are the dimensions of these characters and are they at all brighter in the middle? Also, are the letters angular, or more script-like? :flower:

I would describe them more as angular connections of lines, each in perpendicular pairs, but in many instances they resemble certain letters of the alphabet. They are rather large in size, proportionate to a quarter held about 12 inches in front of the eye. The middle portion between the lines are the same color as the background, or slightly lighter. Against light backgrounds such as the daytime sky, they appear most detailed and intricate with what appears to be some tube-like depth.

Wow - that’s wild! It’d be a great horror flick if you could make out creepy words with them, j/k:) What I’m seeing is very different, but the tubelike dimension of what you are referring to is a great metaphor for mine. Who knows, maybe they are related.
I’m very temped to mention it to my opthamologist. Now watch Lucian is just messing with me & the doctor laughs me out of the office :wink:

I guess we’ll see :flower:

I started seing auras about 1 year ago, and it surprised me a lot because i saw it around my lamp on the ceiling… cause I thought that only living things could have auras. but then I found that everything has this layer of energy surrounding it, although there are differences between living and non-living things: the colour around a non-living object doesn’t change, and it’s always its opposite colour (for example, red object has a green aura, yellow gets a purple one, blue gets orange, etc), while living beings such as people have auras that change, according to what they feel, etc, although I have this theory that our aura is actually an opposite colour as well, the opposite of the energy inside our body since everything is made of energy (auras are supposed to be like the energy we don’t need).
Mine always tends to be light blue, I’ve seen it also green and one time it was purple (it was purple the only time I smoked weed… I did that with the aura purpose - purple is supposed to be one of the “highest” u can get, because it’s the colour of the 7th chakra).
During those times I was trying to see auras all the time but now I haven’t done it in ages. I get tired sometimes and my head aches, it’s always easier to see when I’m more relaxed and it’s a bright day.

Meow, are the “bright bug-like images” u tell like white points floating around? I see that sometimes and wondered if other ppl saw it too or if it was just from my eyes, it would be funny if it’s the same thing we’re talking about.

~Rita