IRC Problems

Hello! Is the Chat4all IRC server down or something? I am unable to connect using various IRC clients, XChat reports “Remote host closed socket”. Is this a client side or a server side problem? Other IRC servers work fine.

thechuckster.beigetower.org/

Hi Chuckie.

Due to some problems at the chat4all network, the default port (6667) has been disabled. You might have to manually change the port that your client is trying to connect through. Any of the other valid IRC ports are still usable (6666, 6668, 6669, 7000, etc).

If that doesn’t solve your problem (there seems to be multiple things going wrong at the moment), reply and we can investigate further.

another alterative is to get Bluetooth install into your brain, if enough people did this we could do away with verbal comunication. :alien:

Did you do a RC recently? I think you are dreaming bub! Thats why IRC isnt working… duh

Thanks, Atheist, you’re the man :cool:!

And If I’m dreaming, fdroy, then you must be too in order to be speaking with me right now. Yay! I just helped someone become lucid :content:.

As for the Bluetooth installation. That’s a great idea… why hadn’t Bill Gates thought about that before? But what about viruses and hacking. I mean who’d want their brain hacked? :tongue:

a lot of people would be terribly scarred if they hacked in and saw the contents of my brain