the who are you thread

This is a good idea, but let’s be a little more personal… so, state things like your name, date of birth, interests, credit-card number, favorite color, etc. That would be very… helpful. :wink:

Nice Dave, nice. I was born on march 6th, 1987, my interests are my girlfriend zoe, skateboarding, playing guitar and the ataris…i don’t have a credit card…even if i did i don’t think i’d give you guys the number that’d be kinda dangerous lol.

The whole credit-card thing was just my strange sense of humor. Here’s some good advice: don’t give out your credit-card number to strangers. :alien:

lol i know thanks i’ll keep that in mind

Hmm. Well, my name’s Secreta. Birth date: October 31, 1988. That’s right, Halloween. My interests are … well, anything in the physic/sciencey type of area, history, religion, lucid dreaming of course, anything by Anne Rice, piano, sketching, I could go on but I won’t. :grin: I’m going into high school next year (bla :nervous: ) I think those are the basics. yup.

My name is *****. (sorry, I won´t tell that)
Birth date = september 6, 1985 :smile:
Interests are: Boxing, motorcycles(offroad driving) and cars. And of course (trying) Lucid Dreaming. :tongue:

Car of my dreams:
media7.motorcities.com/01C9G454261155A.jpeg

I also like swimming and of course; I´m searching for MY god.
Dont even try to understand! :content:

Lo, Im new here as you can see, and this seems a nice place to introduce myself. Xetrov (Robert IRL), 24 and student of antropology at the UvA in Amstedam. Hoping to finish my study this year…
Some things i like: Ambient/Goa chillout music (make that myself too), wandering through nature, travel in my mind to different places (with or without help of psychoactive substances), and a lot more but ill keep it short here.

Well thats me :cool_laugh:

nice…um…meeting you all, if you will. glad people are actually responding to this! i thought it would just be another one of my brush off/you’re a newbie threads…

hay all! im jennifer, im 14 and i live in bc canada. my many interests include talking on the chat (hint hint), and listening to hardcore death metal woohoo! :grin: my birthday is november 14th, 1988 and my fave color is blood red(pretty creepy huh :wink: )

Jenn
ps: will people please come to the chat? its getting really dull… :tongue:

Yeah…

My real name is Dan, and I live in New Jersey, U.S.A. I am 13, and I’ve been trying to become lucid for a few days. I’ve known about it for over a year, though. My interests include pro wrestling, puroresu (Japanese pro wrestling), playing video games, reading, fishing, and dreaming.

Hey Alayambo! Where in BC do you live? (Don’t be specific down to the street or anything, I’m not trying to be creepy) I’m isolated here in Victoria.
I’m Shannon, born December 10, 1987. My current intrests are: school (seeing as exams are next week and I’m taking grade 12 math, sorry had to brag there too) Other intrests: weird physics, reading, music, dreaming and basically everything else. If I had a credit card, rest assured that I would share the number with you.
Oh yeah. Favorite colour… black. Black, deep red, midnight blue and black.

Would you also happen to be a have a pastey almost ghost like tan to go with those math skills? :grin:

My calculus teacher told me to skip his class and go tan :eek:

I used to be big on Calculus, Trig and Matrix math. That was when I ate and breathed 3D programming. However, I somehow lost most of my interest in the topic when I got a job programming full time - probably because I needed some hobbies outside coding. I got to the point of referring to real life objects as models, paintings as textures, and enclosed geographical locations as ‘maps’.

Disheveled? Actually, I’m somewhat obsessive about keeping a tidy living area. I even straighten my loose papers to line up with the edge of the desk several times during the day - even if they haven’t moved. But anyway, this isn’t a place for talking about obsessive compulsive behavior. :smile:

I only shave on Monday, so for the first few days of the week I look reasonably presentable. From there I just get lazier until Saturday night when it comes time to shake off a week of annoying clients, horribly unrealistic deadlines and this homicide-inducing secretary who is easily the Worlds Largest Moron™ - and relax by gunning down hoards of aliens, demons, and all manor of other hellspawn. Or gaming. Usually gaming.

When I’m not doing any of the above, I’m either sleeping, or I’m on IRC. While the channel has experienced quite an increase in the number of regular visitors and one-time chatters, I feel my consistent subtle hints aren’t getting through to enough people. So then, I’ll try a more direct approach.

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND CLICK ON THE LITTLE GREEN BUTTON UP THERE THAT SAYS “CHAT”!

I look forward to seeing you all there. :content:

i am…hmmm…if i only knew that one…
oh well from what i look like on the outside im a little blond 20 year old swede who is running around making fun of things and parties 23 hours aday.
on the inside im the opposite, i like to be with myself. talk to myself since im the only one in my life who understands me.

Howdy! On these parts of the earth they call me Joe. Im 20, at the time im not going to school (b/c i cant afford…for the curious people) my major is computer science. I like pot, beer, pot, hard liquor, pot, video games, pot, concerts, pot, parting, pot, anything that includes leaving the house, pot, writing poetry, and actually like photography.

Im into dreaming and all the fun stuff that dreams have to offer, i havent been on the forum much lately, or been in chat either but i participate time to time.

Atheist i havent seen you in chat for a bit of time now, every time I go there. There is like no one there…O-well ill catch you one day.

Happy Lding for everybody else
:content:

every time i go to chat…only like one or two people talk. so i don’t go there often. i just use aim. if anyone wants to talk to me just instant message me on CIOskaROCKS8989. i’m chatting right now though…

I went to the chat and I can sum it up:

Me: Hello?

Me: Anybody?

-person joins-
Me: Hello?

Me: I’m going to go talk to the wall about my upcoming social 30 diploma.
-Raging_Canadian logs off-

There were supposedly 16 ppl there but nobody talks, nobody!!!

Uhm, about noone talking, the chat is actually an IRC chatroom, and the nature of these rooms is that there are a lot of people idle in there. Most of then just leave on their pc and go about their buisiness. So dont expect them to react to anything. Just now and then there can be very cool discussions/chats going on about random subjects. You just have to be lucky i guess… or leave the pc on the whole day like me and check every now and then if someone’s actually talking… :crazy:

Well. I’m a boy from Denmark. I’m born in February 1987, and has just leaved primary school. Next year i’m going to HTX (Higher Technical Exam), which i really look forward to with eager :smile:.
Hmm, what can i say more? I’m interested in/obsessed with/lives for computers, and spend most of my time in front of it. I like listening to original and creative music, watching movies, hanging out… Well, you know… :smile:.

Hmm, yeah, the chat can seem rather quiet sometimes… But really… If you just idle there about… well. let’s say 5-10 hours, i’m sure you’ll catch some interesting conversations :smile:.

The problem is that America is the Land Of The Idler. If you join the chat at a time that is appropriate for say, Australia, you’ll see plenty of people there who actually talk. I guess that’s some rediculous time in the morning for people in the US, but hey.