Success of the Nova Dreamer

I just wanted to see who exactly has had consistent success with Stephen Laberge’s NovaDreamer (lucidity.com/novadreamer.html).

They are quite expensive, but Laberge is a guru in the world of Oneironauts. I defer to him on most issues, but forking out almost $300 is a huge leap of faith on my part. I was hoping people might write in and share their PERSONAL experiences with this device. PLEASE DO NOT:

-share 2nd hand experiences
-add general feedback like “I’ve never tried it, but I’ve always wanted to.”
-“that’s a great idea…yada yada yada.”

Please only respond if you have personal firsthand experience (i.e. you have used this device). And include whether or not it worked? Why it worked? Why it didn’t work? Under what circumstances it worked or didn’t work? Whether you personally felt that the experience was worth it, and so fourth.

Lastly, I realize that people in the past may have posted similar messages, and old-timers get frustrated at newbies (which I am not, btw) who post inane and silly questions on this forum. However, please understand that there are so many previous postings and it is very hard to wade through a lot of fodder to find those few gems of useful information.

Thank you guys and happy dreaming.

I cant remember the name of the thread or the author but i remember quite long and good topic about it.I think it was about 2 or so mnths ago.If you feel like it you might want to search for it,either with "search"button or just browsing through pages looking for "nova dreamer"in the title.
take care