Unstopable Wild!

Alright… I have an idea but have yet to try it and I’d like some people to help… it sounds kinda nice :wink: … Now…
WILD can be hard for many people[including myself]. You can lay in your bed with your eyes closed for hours and still not be able to drift off into a [ludic] dream state… “ahh there’s an itch on my foot”…“my teeth are clenching together”… “do I ever notice how my teeth lay during the day??”…etc… Now my idea is-> Try to WILD but with WILL, I know it takes will, but NEVER give up, if you don’t fall asleep for the 8 hours of the night, fine, stay up and go back to your normal life. The next night, (or earlier in the day) you’ll be even more tired because you didn’t sleep, try WILDing again. Again, DON’T GIVE UP. A good idea is to EXPECT to not LD but the next night or two, you will.

PS: A newbie question… can you listen to music for a WILD? like lay in your bed with headphones on and just sing the song in your head? if so, does it matter how loud it is? Also… While having a lucid dream, do you think it’s fed directly into your memory like any waking moment? Or does it come to you when you wake up and recall the dream? I’d like to know because if you don’t have good dream recall, and have an LD, then you will most likely remember it because you were concious. --or not- do you have to REMEMBER it, while awake??

If you are 100% lucid it will.

Btw nice haircut. But the pic is a bit big, make it smaller…

I just have a short, low-level lucid dream. :content: I was in my bedroom as if I had just woken up but I knew it was a lucid dream because I went into it using WILD. This is my second or third one total and in all of them…this has always happend… It’s like I’m VERY VERY tired or dizzy and feels like if I don’t stop being dizzy, my dream will end… I did everything… I spinned, I rubbed my hands, I fell backwards but still the blurriness…I’m thinking it might be because I didn’t “stabalize” it… i.e. stare at the ground or something-- does this happen to anyone else?

PS: it might have to do with the pysical condition of my mind/body… I was really tired, and I am still slightly high from being completely blown last night. but I don’t think either of these apply to the other “dizzy” LDs

8 hours would kill me i hate not getting sleep and plus a wild just makes me angry lol

Tottally agree with Timeless, maybe i could just stay up all night then try WILD the next?