fear of evil spirits..

K…as I Know I have a fear for Evil Spirits…Which also is holding me back from actually Having a Obe I think…I told my friend About it…and He tried to have An Obe and it was Sucessful…he explained to me that he met His spirit Guide in this old room that he has always Expected there was a Ghost In…and Seen a Little boy On the Balchony Huddled Up In the corner…The boy didnt bother him but he was scared of him so just kept going On…and his spirit guide told him he wasnt ready to go out of the house that he needed to prepare for it and he asked if he would run into evil spirits and she said yes he would…the thing is this kind of comforted me…but makes me NOT want to do it because i dont even know what kind of spirits would be In this house…I want to overcome this Fear…any ideas? i mean i felt my self comming out my body once and didnt feel anything evil while doing it which is also kinda good…but still…the spirit guide said to him that we all have spirit guides and they will follow us in every house we move into…is this true?

Anyway Help appreciated

geez i keep on suggesting the same books on this board but i think you should check out “Out of Body Experiences: How to Have Them and What to Expect” by robert peterson

in it he states his belief that evil spirits will only find you if you believe in them (ie if you don’t believe in evil you’ll never encounter them) that was the only part of his book i was kinda “i don’t know about that” about. but he did offer this one bit of comfort. whenever he freaked out or got scared he always spoke of a silver cord that tethered him to his physical body that would snap him back inside at any sign of danger. his confidence in the silver cord let him be more adventurous.

i’ve never had an OBE, but i have an idea that might help you get over your fear. fight some evil spirits in your LDs. get practice conjuring up a mini arsenal to protect yourself with, or watch a lotta kung fu moves and then go to bed. i think it’ll help a lot with your confidence if you practice on your turf before going into the unkown :cool:

Yea thanks…I basically already got over my fear for spirits though.

I just dont want to be Startled By One. But i dont have to worry about that.

Thanks for the help :cool_laugh: