A Danger of LDing....?

i attempted to do a wild a few nights ago, i didn’t succeed and i fell asleep. however when i woke up again, something peculiar happened. I couldn’t move, not even a little bit. And i was lying on my stomach which was very uncomfortable and since i couldn’t move i was starting panicking. Of course i’ve heard of sleep paralysis but it never happened to me. And i always thought id just have an OBE if it happened. Instead i was totally freaking out in my mind hoping that soon enough someone would find me and snap me out of it. after about 5 minutes i forced myself to move (never made that great an effort in my life hehe). so is there any way to combat Sleep Paralysis, or am i pretty much screwed for next time?

lol sorry but that thing u said about never moving was great, thats all i had to say tho, sorry

In my case it got easier and easier to throw myself out of it, until finally I became so confident that I was able to ignore it and either go to sleep or move into a LD.
I will never forget those first years of panic though.
The only tip I can think to give you is that I would throw myself out by jerking my lower legs and or feet.
Another thing is that once I got used to it happening, it stopped occuring so frequently. Isn’t that typical.