???

The gargoyles spit slid down the rain ridden stone walls of the muffled cathedral, the paris lights flew across the horizon and caused the hills to show their dogs running along in a vain attempt to cause peace.
Dead weeds are now living amongsts the muddy winds, sleeping with the settled dust of cycles projection. Look at the ones who cannot see nor can hear or exist, for they are wiser than us; and feel all in a way which no words can tell. The bombs go off…

Whoa…
what is that? Is it a warning of sumthing, or a prophecy of sum religion or sumthing?
Whatever it is… you’re scarying me…
Im gonna have nightmares 2nite!
Are you talking about the end of the world?
Or am I just paranoid after not enuff sleep?

The camera shot moves to an old man sitting alone at the end of a peer listening to the barks and splashes of the seal lions below . The dark waters can be seen for a few feet past the wooden railing but is cut off by the blanket of the night. The man stands up and peers at the sky, a slow ripple of red moves slowly above him and lights the sea with a dark forboding color. Hundreds of wooden plates begin surfacing from the water as the red glove moves closer over the mans world. Remaining calm the man leans over the railing and looks at the surfacing plates. Symbols are being drawn on them in a golden shade, familiar symbols, the symbols we all know, hundreds of them…

What is this writing? Are you kidding with us :eh:

It is called art, one of the finer thing in life.

Let the art of life flow
We will all die with the time
But the art will live forever with the soul of the author.
djem

Hi visiondreamz…nice recipe…applepie or crumble pie?

Time is the oyster of all things…
The true pearl…
Past, present or future…
Captured forever…in the oneness of true silence

recipe for space cake…uh sorry…time cake

Jeff

Sorry for being that stupid :blush: but I just don’t like surrealism, if that’s what you call it guys… But Djem’s and Jeff’s poems are nice, I think.

oOOoo wow look waht i dragged up lol this sounded cool :happy:

Oh btw jeff. one more post and you are at 2000 :happy: