The DC's Know,hehe

Last night i became lucid. it was a rather long LD, like 8 min long, and it was funny how it ended. I was with a DC, and the dream felt really stable, like i could go on lding for hours. but all of sudden, the DC came out of nowhere and said sadly “oh no, your about to wake up, bye”. I was confused because the LD felt really stable, but 2 sec after she said that i woke up :content: .i guess that shows that they are a creation of your mind if they know when ur gonna wake up.

Has this happened to any of you?

My DC’s are spiteful and delight in trying to trick me out of LD’s.

One time I RC’ed and NOTICED that the text had changed, and told my two friends. This was when I still had trust issues with them (long story), so when they called me crazy for claiming to be dreaming, I dropped it and soon enough I recall that when I did an RC the text didn’t change.

However, once I am in control, my DC’s…obey me. But experience dictates that they will tell me whatever they please.

Yea, never trust those DCs, they can be quite bastardish sometimes…

Hehe, thats kinda funny. Perhaps you’re body could feel yourself waking up so one of your DCs noticed and told you. Or maybe your subconcious believed the DC was right and forced your body to awaken.

yes they can be very enoying those DC…but i find it strange that (at least for me) they keep fighting to the end to stop me from hitting lucidity!
why wouldn’t my mind want me to become lucid? maybe its just because we arent ought to be aware of that we are dreaming, maybe its a mindbarrier created by the society we live in, wich we slowly breack down each time we DO hit lucidity…or something like that :smile:

lol, yea i guess she could of tricked my body into believing she was right. i’ll have to watch out for that next time :smile: