My 1st really short and REALLY STUPID LD

About 2 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night to use the Bathroom. Before I went back to sleep, i kept saying to myself “I will know i’m dreaming”

I had a dream that my toilet was over flowing w/ PURPLE water. I reconized I was dreaming and made it stop over flowing. Then I tried flying ,but I woke up right away. >:( >:( >:(

Hi Bonovox1976!

Well COnGrAtS on your 1st lucid dream!!! Thats a Big accomplishment!! BTw…that wasnt a stupid Ld. It proably has lots of meening to it…
congrats again^_^

Nice Bono! well done! :wink:
Go for some more lds the coming weeks.

greetz,
Jeff

You did much more in your 1st LD than I did.When I first knew I was dreaming my camera angle got stuck switching from first-person view to third person view and I woke up.(eh,a little hard to explain) :smile:

I climbed out the window in my first LD, and starting flying directly upwards. Then everything got really cold and chilly and turbulent and I woke up. Anyway, you did well. How long have you been trying?

I’ve been trying for about two weeks.

actually, the 1st night after I visited this web site and read some of the posts,I had a dream, and missed a big sign that it was a dream.

In the dream I was in a donut shop. I was trying to read the list of what kinds they had, but i couldnt. All of the words just looked like broken up symbols.Everyone who was in the line with me was getting annoyed I was taking so long to order,so I left.

I forgot that most of the time you cant read in your dreams.