my first OBE!!! it was weird....

ok, i had a weird dream…very close to lucidity, but it was not a very vivid one. so in this dream my neck hurt very much, and when i lay down it felt soo good i prob went asleep (in the dream) and so i wake up in my room, not being able to move (sleep paralysis) but it still felt kinda dreamlike. and so i tried to move my astral bodey…and i did it! so i succeded with ease to seperate my astral bodey and my waking bodey, i flew upp in the seeling. i did not have much vision and everything went in kinda slowmotion, as when you press slowmotion on a VHS movie, every picture at the time…and so as i flew up i turned to see my waking bodey, and when i did it felt weird and something strange happend…i started to see with my waking bodey, i saw my astral bodey (i looked like my waking) and i got back into the dream, this time i ofcourse went lucid, thinking; oh my good was that an OBE i just had??? and i wanted to do it again, so i took a very forceful, high jump in the air, and just as i felt the power of flying set in I woke into sleep parylises and projected, once more…but also this time i went back into the dream!! i was determined and jumped a secound time to just wake up : (

this was definetly not a “good” OBE but it must have bin one right?
and this feeling of your astral bodey, i can feel it really has changed me somehow, it was quite a powerful experience i think. since i never really thought of trying to have a OBE since the past days couse i though, i have to learn to LD good before going on to OBEs…

OOBE’s ARE Lucid dreams, as is an astral projection, it is just different way’s of describing and explaning the exact same thing, how? well… As you could tell…dreaming is a state of altered consciousness, and therefore so is an astral projection, which is also called a OOBE by point of views shared between different observers and researchers, you’ll notice that Lucid dreaming and OOBE’s, AND Astral Projections are very alike, in a altered state kinda way, so you can basically say that they are all part of a whole, a whole new Plane/state of consciousness.

A way to become “lucid” is putting yourself into a trance, allowing your astral body to be snapped out of your etheric, and roaming the dream world, an astral projection/OOBE does not occur on the same “realm” as the phsyical, next time ya do this take note of the objects in your room…they will most def be a change…minor or major.

So there are ways around shifting your conscious immidiately to your subconscious and letting them be a part of one, such as becoming lucid in a already non lucid dream.

I can now say you had an AP inside of an AP, a OOBE inside of a OOBE…exept, the first time, you do not snap from your etheric, because your too sloppy at remaining conscious throughout the process… there’s a thought to hold on to.
Wether it was “good” or not, depends on your POV, and if you manged to pull one off inside a dream i must say your either very lucky, or your already on your way *thumbs up to ya

thanks for the reply. i expressed myself rather clumpsy, i to believe (couse you cant really know, can you?) that OBE is in your head, just as you so nicely put it, another state then LD.
but i always thought OBE to be much more difficult then LD (and still think) so thats why i consentrated on LD first, and i still havnt regular LD’s, after one year of practicing!
but still, this whole thing of feeling another bodey was very weird and im not surprised if you actually DO leave your bodey. but for now i believe its just in your head, untill i have more experience with it…

Hmm, hehe i find it hard to explain to myself sometimes. Hey, LD’ing for me, has been it’s own little mission in the amazon, drudging through each night in hoping that i get at least 1 night of realization.

so far it’s only happened on one account…and i’ve been lucky enough to remember it in it’s vividness.
But in a sense of OOBE induced lucid dream… I’ve gotten to the point of paralisys, and the “bzzzzzzzzzzzzz craaaaaaaaaaackle” sounds, which scared the living daylights outta me. after that it got easyer… and easyer…just as long as your relaxed.
it’s not exactly “all in your mind” …as your minds playing tricks on you. leave that to a magician, our brains are not magicians. they’re so complex us humans cant figure the damn things out completely ourselfs.

On the occultistic view, there’s “planes” of reality…all real in itself but just experienced on a different level
a)physically (your waking life body, the one you experience most of your conscious living, with vivid memories, making it seem more real than the others) but, only once you learn to channel these other sub-planes, will you realise… how much of a smaller world your whole life revolves in! now… continuing…
b)etherically (all the zaps and electricity flowing throughout your body)
c)astrally (when you astral project, this is your astral body)
d)metally (this, i dont want to see for myself, it can make go mad)
e)buddistic (peacefull, almost like the mental plane, and would take an extreme amount of ambition and time to accomplish i bet!)

and so forth on the 7 planes which we can only perceive 5 out of the 7, all sharing a conscious body, that can disconnect via senses and make the subjective become objective and vice versa…or dream land as i like to call it.

now, be that magic or not it’s up to the most inner part of you to come up with an answer, not someone else… me, or God can explain and describe the facts…im merely giving you an option to ponder about. :wink:

there’s a bigger story than the story tells, but it’s always the same ending! *lets just hope that ending, isn’t the end… gah.