People who have not had an ld yet --> read

Ok, well i have been trying for about 3, 4 or 5 months. finally i had 2 ld’s one night after eachither maybe they could have been fake but dont think the first one is. Read on intro forums. Ok well when i started i had all hope but after about 1 month it went all down. i was like yeah right, i tried rc’s for so long and long. I was like common when am i going to do it in the dream. I read posts like this and thought bullcrap. I am not saying to try this or that method, just browse through this forum and try different things. Heh, the main thing is just keep in mind its only a matter of time. I tried to. But seriously it is only a matter of time, be it a day, a month, two months, two years… you will definantly have one… So if you want to try in co-operation with rc;s every now and then as many others recommended just glance around and think about dreaming and if you are dreaming… anything odd? right now?.. So i just want to wish best of luck for the fellow ld’ers here and i hope you have many ld’s… I would also like to say that i have done a shamanic spiritual dance and it has a delayed effect. So it means you will at max have an ld in a few months. Someone did it to me and it worked… :wink: on a delayed timer.`ok thats enough. goodbye now. and i bless you with many herbs. Umm yes. bye now. I hope this actually helps

I would add that the wait is worth it too. I can’t recall how long it took me to have my first LD after discovering their existence but it was close to or over a year. When I finally had one it was fantastic.

I remember my second LD… I walked down the hallway of this house and I recall vividly the maroon wallpaper and how I reach out my arms on both sides and dragged my fingertips along the wall as I walked down the hall. I could feel every little bump in the wall and the fine texture of the wallpaper. I walked down some stairs and out onto the doorstep. I just stood in the dirt dooryard of the apartment building looking at the sun shining down through the leaves of the trees near the street. Everything was so beautiful and peaceful…

Even just doing that and knowing it was all happening inside my head had me feeling fabulous and the feeling remained through the whole day. Can you imagine how shrieking through space or skipping down a tropical beach would make you feel? Keep it up, take your time, try everything and take a break when you need to. Sometimes stepping back from it for a week or two can really help you out.