Pointless Thoughts (Read for the hell of it)

Before i typed a piece of mind flow I just like to get the fact out that i was obivously bored, but i feel the need to post it and be ridculed:

I don't know why i started now, and i don't even know what i started, but in the end it will be filled with life, reasoning, and endless meaning that i can't even figure out.

Time is now, times was later, time comes even sooner, and even time was kept now!(but how?)  My brian, my sense of life, and my sense of living .  Time is in us all, and we all use it to figure out what we are.  That becomes are idenity, that is what we differ.  In reality we all consume, we all breathe, we all save , we all create!  All of this is kept by time, and we all set are fate of this circle of eternity. 

All this makes sense of me, some how it all connects.  Each situation of reason of being evolves to a new state of mind.  Creativity leaks threw my dead words with some sense of facts.  Feeling is the greatest gift and sense given to all.  Most regret some feeling, but I admire it all.  Slowly after time I unravel my endless mind.  But i think tommorrow I will be stuck in the same twine.     :

It might sound stupid, but it all seems true.  I might have lots of errors but i dont care.  But this is some type of release, and now i am going to sleep like a baby.  Lucid here I come!!!

I posted that shit at 3:19 a.m. not 7 wtf???

Well hubbs …seems that you are your own lock and key… :happy:
Hope you find the master key one day!

goodluck!

Jeff

I enjoyed reading that. :grin: It makes sense to me.

Oh, the time thing- go to ‘profile’ and see what time zone you have it set for.

Hmmmmi have the timezone on gmt…

Dont know what it should be…lol!
Tell me plz…tnx!

bye Jeff

what timezone do you live in?
:smile:

Thanks for all these concern messages about me fixing the time. I think i fixed it, and thanks for reading my thoughts. So… i guess i will leave a new post later with more bs to talk about, seeya!

I live in the Netherlands…so Greenwich time???

Jeff

In the Netherlands we have GMT+2 hours in the summer and GMT+1 hour in the winter. :alien:

Tnx Hypnodude…
even time has no fear when you are near!

greetings,
Jeff

Time? Is it just the main concern? I dont get it?

I am intersted to hear what other people are going through or what dreams that occur to u that might be signifgant. Anyways i have more stories to share, but i need some of your imput… So i can expand on my ideas!