"its one of the lucid dreamers!"

The night to yesterday I had sentece going trougth my head. it was “its one of the Lucid dreamer” from that I got a very good Idea that could make a book series or a move series like the starwars her it goes (sory for all the bad spelling, but I don’t care to correct it):

The year is 2100 something. The lucid dreamers of the 21 century
have developed metodes of sharing lucid dreams and also had developed
a way for the non lucid ones to enter a controlled lucid dream where
you are traped in a matrix world. This device worked fine but those
hwo used this didn’t learn to have lucid dreams and dind’t know how
it was incuced nor what it realy was so they wasn’t able to have
lucid dreams without the mask or outside the matrix world. Then the
World War III come and the device was forbidden and a the matrix
world was taken down. All information of the server was deleted and
only the unuseble devices was left. Know the lucid dreaming concept
was decleard dangures and people didn’t think it was posible. The
few hwo now knows about it is people that have learned it trught
generations or that is in illegal gathering groups. They have the
ability to enter week peoples dreams and trick them to tell secrets
The are called the lucid dreamer.
The cops soon finds out that some of the lucid dreamers uses their
power to do evil and the fight between the cops and the lucid dreamers
has started. While the cops have to track the Lucid dreamers down
the old way, the LDers keep tracing them util the cops learn the
tecnique of lucid dreaming trugth studing the LDers in theyr dreams.
The war soon goes over to a viritual fight between the cops and the
LDers. The first person that trick the oter one to lose lucidity
wins and gets the information needed to stop the bad LDers. this
fight is awesome since one of the ways you lose lucidity is to trick
them to die in theyr dream, since that makes them slip to anoter
dream. To kill them you would have to owerpower theyr dreeam skills
In a dream you can only be killed by another dreamer. And that dreamer
is only as powerfull as his mind. This is the fight of the millenium.
This is a classic story about good vs. evil and where its hard to
choose side since the cops aren’t fighting for freedom but LDers
mustly are, but some of them is not using their power right and should
be taken by the cop. But since the Lucid dreaming is illegal this
could end the story of shared lucid dreams that is the only wepon
against the hitlerlike rooler that roles the world.

©MMII - Djem

Maybe you’ve got something there… I’d love to see that movie :smile:

Wow!! That would make a GREAT movie!!!

Yeah, great movie

PS i could nitpick a little, but i won’t.

Please don’t! I wrote this at the mitdle of the night in a hurry in english (its not my mothertoung) so I don’t care about anything other than that you got my idea :smile:

I loved the theme you had and it was great how it starts, but i think you need more facts. Once that happens more ideas and cool things soon to happem. Like here is my perception of how the world works(dont use this, use as a refrence to make more ideas) I see the world as my coloring book. All the lines already their, all we have to do iis color them in. Evey chance in life is made possible for us, we dont see this at the time or want it either, but you always look back and see what you missed, and you always want that for some reason. What that has to do with anything well it does, thats where sleeping comes and dreaming. When we are dreaming we are flowing through endless thoughts not only by you, but from everybody. So that what makes it hard for us to see what are dreams are coming across to us. But if you are a lucid dreamer you take that and bring it to your favor. Well i like your idea and i think its just the start, and soon you will know how it ends. (Scary to say, but very true!!!) Seeya goodluck!

Going back to the subject of the coloring book, what i meant their is a little crazy thought, but i belive that its true. I said before the lines are already their , all we have to do is color it. That means everything in this world and time has already happened. We discovered everything already. So when we learn things we really dont learn them why?b/c we alrady knew it and understood it before. We are just rediscovering things. We all have the skills to do anything in this world, even if your handicap, you still can create your own miracle and do what was marked for yourself. Sounds f*cking crazy, but greatly ture. I can’t belive that i am actually typing this down, but my words are dead and brought to recogonition. So take advantage of what you can have and what you can do. You know y b/c it arelady happened?!?!!?

I think I understod must of what you said, Hubbs. But I’m not much of a writer and I got way too litle time in my hands so my idea I wrote down in just gonna lay until next time I get a schooltask of writing something futurish. For now, lets just enjoy the summer! :content: :sleeping: :cool: :grin: :smile:

I agree completely, but my summer has been a year long. I figure college can be some time of reinforcement to my head. I have no idea y i bothered with this post. But i feel better and i can go sleep now!!!LOL