Problems when gone lucid

Just recently today I became lucid in my dream after doing the Suneye Method. When I first became lucid, I lost the dream within seconds. I thought I’d woken up but it was just another dream. As soon as I realized this everything went bizarre. I couldn’t see anything and I couldn’t hear anything. It felt like I was going blind, and there was immense pressure on my ears. I’m in the basement of our house and I can hardly move, my vision is blurry, I can hardly hear, and everything just seems to be moving in slow-motion.

Someone is ahead. From a distance it looks like one of my brother’s friends. I thought, “Good, it looks like my brother’s friend. Keep thinking that and it’ll end up that way.” And sure enough, as I approached him it turned out to be the person I wanted it to be. I didn’t want it to turn out to be anyone scary :shy:

While not always this bad, this kind of thing happens to me pretty commonly. Only a few days ago I got up out of bed, aware that it was a dream, and I could hardly move. I tried to just open my eyes which was an extremely difficult task. Does anyone know what this is? How can I overcome it? It’s hard for me to do anything about it because I can’t talk, I can hardly see, hardly move, and I usually can’t hear. I’m always lucid during these, so it would be extremely nice if there was a way to turn these into LDs :smile:

i understand where you are comming from and i get your problem too. a few times i have had these my self when i first started out. how long have you beena lder. to over come it i actally became very angry and forced engery out of my self. it blew me out of the dream but teh next time i went lucid it was all good :smile:

I don’t remember when my first LD was, but I’m pretty sure I started trying to lucid dream around the time I joined this forum.

I’ve had regular LDs before, so I don’t know why this is happening all of a sudden.

maybe you are ust passing through a stage it happens in dreams hold out for a week and then ask ur dream if nothin happens