the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic V

yea, i know… still i feel kind of weird. imagine - i discovered lucid dreaming only two weeks ago!!! i had seen the movie “Waking Life” before, but i thought it to be just art you know. Fiction. But then there was this guy at The Shroomery forum. He posted how happy he was about his first lucid dream. And I thought - wtf is it!!!
Then i found some information on the internet. like LD4all, Lucidity institute, van Eedens text etc. And I have discovered a whole new world. Now i have been writing a dreamlog for a week already. I use that DreamScape program and im so excited but i havent had a lucid dream yet…

k me edit this… I was SURE that the old topic had more than those pages though :tongue:

The ALT code discussion now has it’s own topic. :cool_laugh: Please reply to that topic here in the lounge:
fun with ALT code

Let’s welcome our 5th page of visitors! :smile:

Welcome mamalama!! please make yourself at home! :content:

"The ALT code discussion now has it’s own topic. Please reply to that topic here in the lounge:
fun with ALT code "

x.x I made that post DAYS ago…on the other topic likethis? rofl

Welcome Mamalama i saw you already at Sealife also!
You sure seem to be interested in lucid dreams and such things.
Hyper lucidity mm yes those are the best…can be awsome :wink:

Happy dreams,
Jeff

nice to meet you!
I guess i’m rather new here, i don’t post so much. but of course i read and watch.
shamanic journey, ok… i refer to it as Shamanic Ecstasy.
I fallow the path of shamanism, it’s my true calling. it’s how i live
check out my webpage if you like, lots of info.

www.shamanicecstasy.tk

You can catch me on IRC as well :razz: i’m litefooT
nice to meet you! i don’t go into great detail about shamanic ecstasy, but i will soon. there is some information in the webpage here and there. no section for it. in time i will sit myself down and explain what it’s all about.
in the mean time you can contact me if you like.

//litefooT

Greetings litefoot.

Welcome to the place where dreams come true. :dream:
You know you are welcome here.

Fey~

Hey, litefoot, welcome to the greatest forum in the world!! :grin:

It’s too bad I don’t know a thing about Shamanic Ecstasy. I guess I’ll find out! It’s nice to see you contributing already! :smile:

:dream: Is that a new smiley i spot?!

Greetings litefoot!

Welcome to ld4all forum and don’t be afraid to dreaaaaam! :wink:

Your website is coming along great! :biggrin: You can do it! I know it!

:dream: (Yes it’s a new smiley, I suggested Q to add it to our ld4all smiley list and she agreed. :wink: Thanks Q! :wiske: )

yeh, hey guys. some of you know me from the irc chat #ld4all, and some of you are saying “wtf did this guy come from? green hell?”. but anyway, hallos, i am teh here.

charming kin, really. where did that come from?

wazup Alayambo? :puh:

Im here too!

Dude, your picture has nudity in it if you show the rest of it right? :devil:

I seen it once before, and couldt tell if it was CG or not…

any way… zup!

Welcome to the forum, but you’re SUPPOSED to introduce yourself in that large thread over there! And I don’t like that avvie’s face. Ew.

Hi people! I’ll state the obvious: I’m new here.
I first heard of lucid dreaming about 2 weeks before summer ended. It would have been much more useful at the beginning of summer, but there’s always next summer.
I am an aspiring writer, and my main ld goal is to meet my characters in my dream, and talk to them. I especially want to meet my main character, because she’s cool. (I’ve only had a dream involving one character, and that was Shadow. He’s a wolf, and he stole my sword!! It was quite mean.)

…And if anyone’s wondering, I picked Some1special as a name because I was really tired… and thinking of Ralph from the Simpsons.
“My cat’s breath smells like cat food.” Yes… Ralph is great.

Cute name.

Welcome to the forum.

Fey~

Hi kin. I hope you’re planning on making more than one post. It would be cool to see you around here. Welcome to the forum. :content:
And look at my new avatar too! :cool:

Hey cool! We have something in common then because I do that a bunch. I mean meeting characters from stuff I’m writing. It’s really fun to do! Even if you don’t get lucid, dream incubation still works really well for it. :content:

Wow, a writer! We need more of those, karl’s all we got, well, that and some other people that aren’t as conspicuous…

Using lucidity for creativity is a perfect goal for dreaming! You can do all sorts of things with the characters… design, personality… even a little ahem… with the characters you really like!

Good luck and welcome to the forum! And uh, please tell us more of the literature you create! :wink:

Hmm… I’ll have to check out that channel sometime. Usually I’m on StarChat’s #puroresu, getting stuff from FServes, but I’ll check #ld4all sooner or later.

Welcome to the forum Some1Special.
Feel free to ask us anything.