Collective consciousness - Mind Games - the Laboratory

I agree. We have to believe in it if it’s going to work.

BTW: It’s not hard to believe you have been a christian when you come from Christchurch :grin:

opps, sorry. I feel so guilty for neglecting this thread. It has been a very busy … and fun … holiday :partying_face: :beer: and I wasn’t sure what :confused: time/date we have decided on.

So here it is. Saturday July 13, 2002 at 20:00 GMT

At this exact time all “mental projectors” will concentrate on our “colored shape” and focus it towards “Eric-the-ded.” :huh: For 3 full minutes focus on nothing but the “colored shape.”

During this time, hopefully “Eric-the-ded” look: will be asleep or in some form of “mental passiveness” and sucessfully receive the projected “colored shape.”

To help us project, send me an email or PM with the subject titled “MindGames” and I’ll send you an URL to the image we are projecting to “Eric-the-Ded.” :thumbs:

I hope to provide a link to all colored shapes later tonight, and then Sunday Eric-the-Ded can post his “guess” :wink: sometime Sunday. :cool:

Take-care! :yinyang:

Today is the day!
:beer:
In 3 hours and 22 minutes, we will all concentrate on the secret “colored image” that I have emailed or PMed to you all.

It’s still not too late, if you want to help. Send me a PM or email from the links below my post. Good-luck and take-care!

Set you alarms, don’t forget! :thumbs:

So, 2 hours 6 mins. I assume eric-the-ded is asleep atm. He knows its today right?

He will have to take a nap. For him, it will be at noon. (san diego, GMT-8:00). Take a nap eric! :wink:

He said earlier in the thread that he goes to bed around 06:00 his time so hopefully he doesn’t have to get up “early” before 12:00. :smile:

Hah hah, yeah, he sounds like a San Diegan :content:

Alright! Time is up! Where is eric the ded?

I’m not sure. I wonder if this would affect results. I guess we’ll find out. :smile:

So time is up. That was fun. I tried to plan on lying in bed to concentrate on the STILL secret “colored image,” but I was just minutes from home driving my car. So my brother and I had fun making up crazy rhymes and tunes to send out our vibe to Eric-the-ded. :cool: I hope it worked.

I hope we hear from Eric-the-ded soon, but not until Sunday. Or at least until he gets a full nights sleep after this experiment. Maybe our intentions will affect his dreamstate and maybe incorporate this colored shape into his dream.

I’m currently working on an URL to all 5 shapes, to help eric-the-ded imagine … or recall … the images we seen.

I’ll post it soon tonight.
Take-care! :wink:

Should we get a head count for who tried to project?

I quietly meditated/introspected, thinking casually about the shape,it’s colour and eric(and what direction he was from me) for about 10-15min. My alarm went off at 1min to 20:00 GMT.Staring at the image I thought “See this Eric/See this eric-the-ded in California”, meanwhile visualizing what might form the coloured shape in a dream.

I guess we wait til sometime after this tommorrow. Eric hasn’t posted in a while, hopefully he still peeks in and will see this.

:alien:

bad news guys.
my sleep schedule was totally thrown off today.
there was a birthday party today that nobody told me about until the last minute.
so i won’t sleep until later.
probably around more normal sleeping hours… say about :cool_raz:M pacific.

i did feel a little buzzy around noon-ish.
but it was probably because i was thinking about people trying to contact my brain.

and yes i do skim the forums once or twice a day.
i just don’t post much.
i never remember my dreams so i never have anything interesting to post.
let’s hope that changes after i sleep next.

Hey??? I did happen not to surf into this forum on Saturday, so I missed the entire experiment :grrr: And Saturday was the first day in a long time that I didn’t look into this forum. Damn… :sad: Next time you set up a time, make sure it is several days between today and the date, so people can get enough time to get to know the time!

That’s a drag Lucidity, DreamAddict posted the time for the experiment about a half hour after your last post. :sad:

There’s nothing to say we can’t do it again real soon. Not really a lot of prep required, just four minutes and a picture. Also next time lets have the target aware of the proceedings and asleep. :smile:

:alien:

:sad: I’m sorry Lucidity. Better luck next time. I suggest using the “Notify me when a reply is posted” feature of the forum. When you post or reply to a message, you get the option of checking a box for “Notify me when a reply is posted.” And if you have provided the forum with your current email address, then you should get an email when the thread gets a reply.

LucidityX1000, I will remember your suggestion though, and try to give more time between the appointment and the announcment of the appointment. :thumbs:

Good-idea, and I think it would be best to have the target schedule their own date/time.

[color=red]Eric-the-ded[/color], here is a link to all 32 of our colored shapes. MindGames
Can you guess which 1 we were projecting to you? :eh:

and a PS to anyone who missed out on our first trial run of MindGames. This first experiment was just a test and a bit unorganized. Don’t feel left out, or disappointed. Many more mind games will follow. More official mindgames are coming up.

well… i was completely out of it on saturday.
so all i can do is guess and pick wich ever one i’m drawn to.
trouble is… i was drawn to two of em.
prepare to be disappointed.

i picked the orange circle.
the other would’ve been the orange waves but i opted for the circle.
was i close?.. was i at least in the ballpark?

Errrgh! wrong. It was Green waves, so you were close on your second guess.

I think we mades some big mistakes in our timing, maybe our next mindgame will be scheduled better. Or not so close to a summer holiday … :wink: :beer:

I think maybe after the summer vecation should work grate since then must of us sleep at set times. Never give up after one try, thats just not human.

I also missed the experiment (my projecting part of it) but I did follow through with the idea I yabbered on about on the first page of thi thread.

You can catch my handy work at

mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossr … mepage.htm

¦¬)

I’m tired took me all weekend (well most of it)

Let’s start a new thread on the second try.

i knew i should’ve picked the waves.
but i was stuck with the orange.
i just kept thinking “it’s gotta be orange.”

here’s a tip for the next guinea pig.
never play video games all day before the experiment.
specifically games in the puzzle genre.
i think playing bust-a-move all day screwed me up.
oops.

now i’ll demonstrate my amazing 3d program identification powers on Pantalimon’s 3d art.
i see poser figures in bryce scenes.
am i right?
i know it’s poser, but the bryce stuff could be something else.