the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic V

Greetings litefoot.

Welcome to the place where dreams come true. :dream:
You know you are welcome here.

Fey~

Hey, litefoot, welcome to the greatest forum in the world!! :grin:

It’s too bad I don’t know a thing about Shamanic Ecstasy. I guess I’ll find out! It’s nice to see you contributing already! :smile:

:dream: Is that a new smiley i spot?!

Greetings litefoot!

Welcome to ld4all forum and don’t be afraid to dreaaaaam! :wink:

Your website is coming along great! :biggrin: You can do it! I know it!

:dream: (Yes it’s a new smiley, I suggested Q to add it to our ld4all smiley list and she agreed. :wink: Thanks Q! :wiske: )

yeh, hey guys. some of you know me from the irc chat #ld4all, and some of you are saying “wtf did this guy come from? green hell?”. but anyway, hallos, i am teh here.

charming kin, really. where did that come from?

wazup Alayambo? :puh:

Im here too!

Dude, your picture has nudity in it if you show the rest of it right? :devil:

I seen it once before, and couldt tell if it was CG or not…

any way… zup!

Welcome to the forum, but you’re SUPPOSED to introduce yourself in that large thread over there! And I don’t like that avvie’s face. Ew.

Hi people! I’ll state the obvious: I’m new here.
I first heard of lucid dreaming about 2 weeks before summer ended. It would have been much more useful at the beginning of summer, but there’s always next summer.
I am an aspiring writer, and my main ld goal is to meet my characters in my dream, and talk to them. I especially want to meet my main character, because she’s cool. (I’ve only had a dream involving one character, and that was Shadow. He’s a wolf, and he stole my sword!! It was quite mean.)

…And if anyone’s wondering, I picked Some1special as a name because I was really tired… and thinking of Ralph from the Simpsons.
“My cat’s breath smells like cat food.” Yes… Ralph is great.

Cute name.

Welcome to the forum.

Fey~

Hi kin. I hope you’re planning on making more than one post. It would be cool to see you around here. Welcome to the forum. :content:
And look at my new avatar too! :cool:

Hey cool! We have something in common then because I do that a bunch. I mean meeting characters from stuff I’m writing. It’s really fun to do! Even if you don’t get lucid, dream incubation still works really well for it. :content:

Wow, a writer! We need more of those, karl’s all we got, well, that and some other people that aren’t as conspicuous…

Using lucidity for creativity is a perfect goal for dreaming! You can do all sorts of things with the characters… design, personality… even a little ahem… with the characters you really like!

Good luck and welcome to the forum! And uh, please tell us more of the literature you create! :wink:

Hmm… I’ll have to check out that channel sometime. Usually I’m on StarChat’s #puroresu, getting stuff from FServes, but I’ll check #ld4all sooner or later.

Welcome to the forum Some1Special.
Feel free to ask us anything.

Nice to meet you people! This seems like a nice site. Friendly, at any rate (from all that I’ve seen).

Well, since you asked (infection0) I’ll say something about what I write. I want to publish books, and I’m currently working on a fantasy trilogy (sort of like dragonlance or tolkien’s lotr). It’s got a fairly convoluted plot, and I’ll say much more about it if it ever gets published, or anything (in which case everyone on the board should buy it.) hehe.
Anyway, I’m more than 1/3 of the way done with the first draft. AKA done with the first draft of the first book. I’m writing the 1st draft of everything to start out with, because the plot evolves ever-more as I expand the story. I already have a massive amount of re-writing that needs to be done. It’s fairly depressing, since school is taking up so much time. (I’m not a fan of high school.) And I could sum up the point of the book in two words: vengeance and lies. Okay, that’s three, but “and” doesn’t matter.
Anyway, I have written more than 200,000 words so far, so I can say that I’ve done something.

aydira - so you’ve met characters you write about in your dreams? Cool! I wasn’t sure how well it would actually work, but that gives me more hope. I would really like to meet these people. I particularly want to meet this one guy… I’m not quite sure what he looks like.
question, though: … what is dream incubation?

Hello all the recent newcomers, Im quite new myself :smile: Im glad to see this forum grow so fast =D Hope you have fun at this board! Yes it is very friendly :smile: Some things are for mature audiences of course ;o

hey monkee, im not sure about the nudity, im sure she would at least have a tube top or something on if i could find the full pic(if there is one).

and everyone, im in the #ld4all chat every day i can, so drop by when you can and hopefully i’ll be there to greet you :content:

which avvie infection? mine? i think she’s pretty…

Psshh, here we go, my kinda place.

I love to dream, it’s the best part of my sleep, eventhough I might not get a good, resting sleep, it’s the best part. I can live a life with no troubles most of the time. With LD’ing, it’s even better. Having the feeling of control whle dreaming… very fun. I love the feeling I personally get when I figure out I am dreaming. I usually say sometime like “Yeh, I’m dreaming” in the dream world. This site will be of much use to me!

-Juice… the newcomer.

Yes, definitely your kind of place. :smile:

At least we won’t have to answer another query about how to get started. Right?

Hey everybody, I discovered this site through a friend, read it over twice and then came here. I ski, write, play/make video games and I very badly want to Lucid Dream. Nice to meet everyone.