Anyone ever...

Anyone ever enter a lucid dream, have almost full control. Open your REAL eyes (do something) close your eyes and continue lucidity?

Happened to me before, but a few nights ago i hit lucidy, pretty strong, 3:41am. I was dreaming and i went to my special lucid place. Then from there i thought “what time is it?” i opened my REAL eyes, checked the time. closed them again and continued the LD. Was pretty cool really.
I knew i did it, even in lucidy i knew it. i didn’t quite understand at first. I wondered how strong the lucid dream was. I was able to continue dreaming at my special place. Meditate and etc etc.

Anyone experience this? i’d like to know :wink:

/litefoot

Are you sure you were opening your real eyes? It might’ve just seemed like they were your real life eyes, but you might have still been dreaming :wink:

/ds

i’m sure =] i had to look at my mobile phone. Unlock the keypad, check the time. 3:41am. I remember even pulling the blanket over me and turning to the left. hehe. I normally hit lucidity every night, plus i use it for meditation. I do know lucidity and real life. promise :happy: :happy:
It was strange, because the dream was still in my mind, plus my conscious mind was half awake. seeing two things at once :razz: :happy:

Litefoot, you’re not alone. I have experienced that before. I believe that what split consciousness is for! :wink: It can be very useful. Only few people can do that at will… wake up and back to bed instantly having the same LD.

I sometimes wake up to look at the clock and end up back in my same LD easily as if I snap my finger. Easy as that. Thing I have noticed is that meditating helps to be in that type of trance big time. That’s why buddhists are living luciders. They are capable of being in that trance at will, I heard.

:wink: I guess we’re becoming true buddha too! Ha ha ha. :wiske:

I believe you :content: That must’ve been pretty neat… I guess it’s kind of like with WBTB how you go right back into REM… Except different :eek:

/ds

daysong,

Yes you can say that. :wink:

By the way, to make sure I’m clear… I was just kidding about true buddha.
I just had to say that. :biggrin: To add some humor in here
because laughter is the best medication of all!
Mmm… I should put it in my signature. :happy:

There it is. I added it in my signature. :wink: Laugh and laugh all you want because it’s good for you my friend!

Litefoot,

That is extraordinary! :clown:  That is exactly what I wish to develop.

Mmm, I’ve never done that exactly, but I did freeze a still “frame” of a tissue box from a LD and continue to see it after I woke up as a HH.