KEVIN'S TRIANGLE :eek:

Yo sup dream peepz. i readed the weirdest stuff about a man that can let we say make an triangle in his dreams on himself or another person and in real life the triangle will still be there , he also claim to shifted clouds and stuff, well believe it or not :tongue: . and read the full story at www.geocities.com/lucidmetro/kevintriangle

:confused: Well, I don’t believe much in it. The mark in the face seems more like a square to me. And what this guys forgets, is that we have many lines which cross each others in our hands. When I look at my hand, I see many triangles, without that I have made any triangles in my lucid dreams.

Yeah, I agree with lucidityx1000. I don’t see any reason that the technique mentioned would work.

I dont believe it also but it sounds freaky anyway there is also more stuff on lucidmetro.cjb.net

Some people who are psychokinetic can not only transfer thoughts but can alter photos and objects. Changing photos is rare but there is laboratory proof where experiments have been conducted similar to the one in the Lucid Laboratory forum which proved concentrating on a thought or event happening will increase the chances of it happening, though I don’t remember any of the sites off-hand. Try paranormal.about.com . I believe in it and even think I have some myself. Dreams are an excellent opportunity for exercising psychic abilities and thus might explain why this guy can alter objects while dreaming.