and another thing (master lder's)

first, dm7, I don’t know how meditate work.

Second, I guess I have to learn to sit up before can run :slight_smile:

And sage, i said you was mean in other topic. But I took back. :slight_smile: so sorry. ^.^

Heh…i want that :sad: and i cant even break the barrier of the first LD yet…all night…ooh wonderful :wink: the things i could do in a 3-7 hour period. Actually depending on when you start and other circumstances :wink: but jeez think about it :smile: 3 hours is an awful long time :o

Trung, I’d love to partake in this training… It seems difficult, but challenges are nice :content: However, I’m not exactly the best at inducing lucid dreams yet… So while I’ll try to do this when I do have lucid dreams, it won’t be very often :wink:

/ds

okay. ^.^ so is that yes or no?

I’m not sure what to do as far as learning to do this, but how about in one years time we bring up this “training” for all night ld? By that time, we should all be good enough to have them frequent no? ^.^

A year from now doesn’t exist, there is only “now”. Besides, I think the training would be one of the best way to improve LD induction. Have you looked at the (sticky) Lucid Living thread? That’s probably the place to start as far as how to bring about the desired state of consciousness. What do you think?

Sage, if you try to hit a goal before it comes, than you are obviously going to get closer to success. Im in, If I can break the barrier ANY Time soon. :tongue:

Great to have you in, Mimic! Unfortunately, like I said, I really don’t know what the first step is. Maybe Jeff could give some advice? :hmmm:

okay. If we cannot figure out, why not ask dream char? ^.^ just a thought.

What does mean by “there is no year from now?”

If you want we can start today. I don’t mind, I just thinking you would.
I officially broke dry spell today. So yay! ^.^

I glad to have you join in mimic. ^.^

Together, we can break the barriers!

I think he means that the future is not set? Wait…that sounds like Terminator :razz:

Trung, come to the chats when you can, sometimes wierd conversations come up - you can leave when that happens ^.^

okay. Tomorrow. ^.^

should I create separate topic for this? or should we stick here?
So so sorry, but chat is to hard to do. Move to fast, don’t know what you talking about. ^.^

heh okay, you can just stay on the forums :razz: no one is forcing you. Nah, we should stay with this topic unless you want more people to join in?

Thank you mimic ^.^

I guess we will stay here.

Whoever join ( I forget already ), I want to know…

When you start Lding,
How many you have,
how ofter you have. ^.^ just to know who stand where.

oh yes and… 100 post! again!

Trung, where are you from, btw?

blood or location? And why to ask?

Location,just wondering :wink:

For me it was a necesity to control my dreams since I had soo many nightmares. But here’s some advice based on nightmares. LOVE THEM!!
90% of my nightmares causes me to go lucid. I can induce nightmares by starting dreaming before I goto sleep. Start your own dream. What I believe happens is that you force rem to earily and then it causes nightmares. Oh, one important thing, you have to learn to be fearless. And use those NM and go lucid. Let the monster eat you or let yourself be killed a few times and then you will learn. If I see a monster I automatically become Lucid because I know there is no such thing lest the monsters inside of us all. Hope this helps!

~Xole
aka DreamMaster

That’s great advice, Xole, I may try that. :happy:
(Un?)Fortunately, I don’t really have nightmares very often. How do you go about inducing them?

Somebody posts on the lucid newsgroup about forcing rem- close right eye, close left eye, scrunch right, scrunch left, relax right, relax left…
Was that the technique?

Didn’t work for me…

nice nice. Indeed will try. ^.^
xole… how do you induce Nightmare? like, how to start rem early?

^.^ Any other thing to be lucid with nightmare? I am usually coward, but I want to learn, so I will overstep ^.^