Advanced Lucid Dreaming

wow, thanks jeff, for the explanation
fascinating stuff about the NDE!
I have to let that information all sink in…

Wow.

Speechless. That is really incredible. Perhaps you could find a sleep clinic in close proximity to you that you could try this at. They would probably have pretty good equipment and could act as witnesses. (at the forum we believe you but narrow minded outsiders would have a hard time swallowing it)

thanks again for the method
It’s now my turn to apply it

True RagingCanadian! I hoped in those last years to see a lucid dreamer that also like me could do it…using self hypnosis and then do wild in his/her lucid dream to enter the deep sleep fully lucid and even below that the NDE stage. Or use the letting go of the brain trick!
There was 2 years a call for lucid dreamers that could enter the deep sleep lucid but ehm i was the only one that showed up…In the far east many more can do it also.
Laberge asked some tibetan yogis last year or so if i remember right to do this also…never heared how it ended!
Btw i heared RagingCanadian you also can do it :wink:
So lets rage into it Canadian style together :cool_laugh:

Greetz,
Jeff

Jeff, how long have you been training (and what have you practised) to be able to do that NDE thing? :eh:

Mmm Pilot now you know how it works…tell me how you progress at it ok?
Dm7 told me she was able to do it also!
Yay finally not alone anymore :grin:

Jeff

Not much Sage…iam a natural…i just found out one day that selfhypnosis in lucid dreams works so good (that is if you can do it already in rl)
and then i just used it to let go of the brain or let the dream body fall a sleep and by those two methods enter a NDE.
So uhm i didnt train much, more or less i could do it right away when i invented my own trance meditation witch is a mix from selhypnosis, empty of thoughts meditation and breathing through (plexus) chakra tech.
I never read books about it…no internet in those days…i just did it on instinct, intuition and intelligence.

Jeff

Yes, that technique Jeff shared worked like a wonder. I was surprised how fast it work to be honestly. :grin: Thank you Jeffo for the technique.

I’m also a natural too. I follow and invent new techniques by instincts, etc. :wink: Just like Jeff does.

In fact, I knew about that technique for a while, but I didn’t think it would work. lol! I was like, “Why would that work?” Lol! Oh well. Now I know. :biggrin:

Thanks Jeffo. :wink:

Just one more quick question, doesn’t inducing NDE kinda worry you? Even just a little? I’d be freaked out beyond belief, I think my correctly, I’d be a quivering mass in the corner of the local asylum.

If it doesn’t worry you, or even make you anxious, good on you. Keep the info coming.

Hahaha right now I’m just trying to break my dry spell,(last thing remotely close to an LD was in April.)

it is possible to dream in NREM however simply more unlikely. dreams in REM tend to be more logical / sequential, vivid and easily remembered - but we can and do dream through other sleep stages.

(i learnt all about this recently in psychology class!)

Your abilities are really astonishing Jeff! :happy: Amazing story!!
I’m wondering… this NDE world below deep sleep… could it have been some kind of projection into higher spiritual levels, above the astral? You probably know that yogi know of 7 spiritual levels/energy bodies. The astral plane is the third one. So perhaps you visited the higher mental or buddhic planes? Somewhere I read about people who visited these higher planes where they felt an overwhelming love and they heard truly incredible music and saw the most beautiful nature you could ever imagine. Some even encountered higher spiritual entities. But when they came back to our ordinary world, they could never find the correct words to describe it all. The higher the level, the more abstract and unifying/transforming everything will be.
You’re véry gifted Jeff! Good luck with your next adventures! :happy:

Does NDE include a bright light and tunnel?

I saw on a discovery channel show that NDE’s are just a release of a chemical can’t remember why it was released but anyway, this chemical was released or mimiced with ketemine as well which people who are on it also tend to see bright light and tunnel refered to as K hole by users and people who have experienced both K and NDE say they are very similar and extroadinary.

Jeff, that’s quite amazing but I gotta ask, how dangerous is this?

So… what would happen if while in the NDE stage, you “let go” again? Is there a level of consciousness beyond that? And has anyone gone through the tunnel?

jeff, i’d really appreciate it if you would elaborate some more on your technique “mix of self hypnosis, meditation, chackra meditation”… could you describe the steps you take? and on what chackra do you meditate? all of them? only the 3rd eye? and what do you do, open, close, breathe colors, etc…

so you do selfhypnosis in a LD, that’s a cool idea, never thought of that :cool: - you do that the same as IRL - that is you lie down, relax etc? interesting! can you also give maybe an example dream of this? Or DM7?

Yes i will answer tonight Pasquale…i have to give several answers here to ppl still…so tonight ill answer them all :wink:

Now of to a date with a nice ehm rl girl lol :grin:

Jeff

No its not worrying me Raging_Canadian because of my talent and because I always listen to my instincts and intuition!
So when they say stop I stop…i dont listen to ego here…that would be quite foolish and dumb and unpractical.

So I go as far as I have control…meaning iam not raging into it as some Canadians might do :grin: But always let me guide by my instinct and intuition.

Greetz,
Jeff

Yes Mystic!
After experiencing this I cant believe in the idea that dead is dead.
When you experience consciousness from waking to a NDE and also all levels that are in between those, you never can believe that again.
How ever I must say that ppl make to much fuzz about it…because either way you still are bound to live your life as always, just from here and now! :wink:

Greetz,
Jeff

So, you’re saying that the experience of your brain preparing for death in it’s documented flurry of activity and associated feelings, visions, etc has caused you to believe there is ‘life’ after death? I’d like to hear more about your reasons for concluding this.

If I’ve learned anything from my time with lucid dreaming, it’s that you can’t underestimate your subconscious. It can provide you with experiences that blow away everything you’ve witnessed before – and the best part is, the more we look, the less we require supernatural explanations to account for it.

I HAVE to agree with Jeff. After you see that, your persective of death is totally changed. When I experienced that earlier when I was younger (not on purpose though)… I never really liked to use that word, “death” anymore. For me, it’s just a transforming experience. Something to “graduate” from, but not as an ending experience. A lot of ppl seems to think that death means that’s it. It’s the end. Void. Blank. No consciousness. Everything is lost. But you have to experience it first to see what I mean though. I totally agree with Jeff.

Anyways, sweet dreams. :biggrin: