plz plz plz help me

most of time the when i go go sleep and wake up i can rember what i dreamed at like my mind goes blank… this always happen i rarely remeber hem so can u plz plz plz help me…

Whoa there, calm down cowboy. Zaerus is here to help. But first please retype what your problem is your grammer is atrocious :wink:

I think he means that he can’t remember his dreams when he wakes up. (perhaps he missed the “n’t” in “can’t”) A few tips (for at least remembering your last dream):

Stay completely still.
Don’t use an alarm or have someone wake you up.
Recall everything slowly and work backwards from whatever you manage to remember.

Zaerus, btw, “habby-dap-dab-dap” (slippy), “buhb-bee-doo-dow” (falco).

home.no/lucid/lucid/DreamRecall.html - Link for tips on remembering dreams

Also when you awaken, make sure you don’t move. Just lye still in your bed and try to remember your dreams. Do not let any other thoughts distort your intention. But don’t try too hard either.

I find also that during the day after an event happens a dream will come back to me. Sometimes from months ago :smile:

ok sorry about that, its just like i never dreamed…but last night i dreamed, maybe if look at dream stuff at night night and later go to bed…

Hey doopie… like the others said stay still. Also have paper and pen ready at your bed side so you can immediately write them down. And kmcdonald… I don’t know what you are talking about except the characters are from Star Fox :neutral:

thanks

Let me know if this helps when you try it okay?
:cool:

ok i will