Must... Destroy... Teacher... *Edit my attack letter!

Well, lately my world history teacher has been quite annoying. Lets give out some background: She doesn’t allow the phrase “shut up” in her class and makes anyone who uses it write a paragraph why we should not use it. She’s done a lot of crappy things to me in the past, but this time it’s gone too far. She also makes everyone who tells someone to shut up read their paragraph out loud to the class. So, it’s time for some payback. Oh, there’s a lot of inside stuff about the class here, so if you don’t understand something, just ignore it. I’m posting it here because I don’t know why. But I’d appreciate it if you pointed out grammar errors or ways to strengthen my attack. I can’t have any holes or she’ll get out of humiliation. I’m going to give all my friends this rough copy tomorrow (because she is out with surgery for a tumor and I hope she doesn’t ever get to hear my speech… if you know what I mean) so they can also help. If you’re not up to editing, I find this writing to be very entertaining. But that’s just because I’m attacking my teacher. Anyways, thanks for looking, I realize this is pretty stupid of me.

There we go. Version 5 is up.

Hot dang, that IS entertaining!
Power to the people! Rebellion is imminent!

Although I suggest you wait a while after she comes out of surgery, doing this RIGHT after that is just plain evil, eh? :bored:

Oh well, still amusiing. :happy:

Awsome! i like the way that you kept it casual until the end, thats when you really layed’er down. If you would have it too offensive and shown that you arent oppologising at start, then she would make you stop right away. But it is all at the last paragraph, and after all that talking, she cant just make you stop THEN! :cool_laugh: I really dont see anything wrong with it, same with grammer, nothing shot out at me, that doesnt mean thre isnt any though :bored:

All i can say is try not ot get suspended/exspeled and kick some mother trucker bum!

(for all i hope, if you do it right enough, you may get a standing ovation from the students, and lets pray the teacher crys if you hate her THAT much :happy: ) but im being too pesimistic, just let your word be said :devil:

That’s pretty amusing, but who actualy wrote it? Be honest now. :wink:

Atheist, good question… but if infection0 actually wrote it, then I must say that it’s super exceptional! It is very professional done and well organized. Perfect target audience. Good flow. Good centre.

That’s all I have to say… :wink:

wow that is awesome! good job and good luck! Jeez, she must be horrable if she doesn’t let you say…scary music here… ‘the S word’. :bored: have fun attacking your teacher… wonder what she’ll do!

Oh, come on now, thanks lots for the compliments, but did anyone catch the grammar error at the FIRST sentence??? My friend did. He’s an AP student, and he’s complaining big time about my structure. His pointing out my many mistakes makes me feel inferior. Oh yeah, it was really my world history teacher that wrote this. I plagiarized it right off of her.

I’m not going to bother updating it yet, until I get some more changes. But the mistake: “because it is believed by some”.

You know, it would be pretty funny if I got a writing award for this. Although that’s unlikely, it’s starting to look bad. That’s ok. Plenty of time. Then I would be all over the news and the headlines would be “Local Boy Destroys Incompetent Teacher” or something. And I must commence the attack right after surgery. :wink:
Maybe give her a stroke or something :tongue:

I can’t believe I spent the whole day working on this. From first period to bedtime, my contempt would not reside. Now what am I going to do with that homework I was supposed to be doing?!

Oh, I forgot, I HAVE to do this well, she goes to Stanford… :sad:
Sure she’s smart, but she’s the horrible-est teacher I’ve ever encountered. She sure doesn’t look or act smart either. I wonder how she got in? Maybe she’s hiding her skill… and when I present this she’s going to bust my butt. That’s what I’m afraid of. And if my friend can point out all these weak points, what’s gonna happen? :help:
Must consult all the smartest kids in the whole school. I’ve got connections… and everyone hates her. We will unite torwards one common enemy!

“It is belived by some…”?
(English is my second language)

“The phrase “if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the oven” comes to mind.” could change to: “The saying…”

Because you just established that by ‘the phrase’ you mean ‘shut up’. Always assume that your listeners are trying their best to misunderstand everything you say.

Nice writing. Students are so wicked. :tongue:

I would title it “Shut up Shut up”
It seems her actions to stop the use of the words “Shut up” cause her to actually do exactly what she tries to prevent. She ask everyone to Shut up and not say Shut up! :tongue:
Did that make sense? :neutral:

I salute you infection0 :happy:

At the very end, you could put something a la Eric Cartman, like “Hey, shut-up woman! Now get in the kitchen and bake me a pie!” :happy:

Dude, she chief, you indian. She sergeant, you private. She says jump, you say how high! Or as Eric Cartman would say you should respect her authoritar!

If she were asking you to do something morally wrong that would be different.

This is such a minor matter…

Oh well…i think that brings up the situation we have with most hmmm…how u call them…socially unproper words?All F words and such.
In my personal opinion they are part of the language and just by the fact they exist they might be used.Not in every situation but i justify their use in certain situations-when one is to about to express him/herself or ones emotions.
It is for example when you`re saying “it fucking hurts”- for me its understandable.
But if the words like that are used purely to offend someone or just as a coma,then they get just bad and they say about the talker.
take care:)

My friends all say that I’m in the front line of the revolution and I’m gonna be the first to go down. Oh well. I wouldn’t mind a few failed tests for this. It’s not just this rule, I’m really attacking her because this is the only opportunity to do it in front of the class and she really does a lot of stuff that annoys me. I can understand a strict teacher and all, but she is a hypocrite and she hasn’t taught us anything… in fact she doesnt even assign reading she says she expects us to have read it already on our own… then we skip chapters, which is a bit annoying. It’s like one day she’ll start talking about something new and I don’t get it until I page through the book and find out. Anyway, thanks, Cookie Monster. That was the best help I’ve had so far from anyone. A few of my teachers are actually helping me get this speech together! :content: Well, thanks for all your support, except those who aren’t giving me support! I respect your decision not to support anyway, it’s not your battle after all, and you couldn’t possibly know how absolutely HORRIBLE she is to us. :grrr:

Er, time to rewrite and neglect homework again.

I salute your efforts, infection0. I feel your pain as well because I have had a teacher that is exactly the same as the one you describe. And though I agree with learjet’s comments to an extent, I have to say to him; If I understand infection0, it’s not about whether or not you should be able to say “shut up” in class, but about being able to publicly put down her beliefs and values, revenge in a way, because of how horribly she treats her students… correct me if I’m wrong infection0…

No major grammatical errors that I saw… perhaps some of your sentences are too long…nothing else.

sentences too long eh sonny?

They can never be “too long”, as long as they carry an organized idea, which would have to relate to the sentence, as the correct rules of English grammar dictate; I find that writing long sentences help establish superiority by making a reader or listener confused, therefore creating the illusion that they are inferior to me, which I intend to happen with my teacher.

Uh, version “5.0.1” is up now. Yes, what you are saying, ChicoRaton, is exactly what I am trying to do to my teacher. It’s time to quit the sucking up (actually I do that a lot, I’m supposed to be one of those nerdy idiots that are loved by their teachers, but this teacher drives me insane!) and get me a soap box! I think this is going to hurt me, though. I mean, should I really sacrifice my grade to make an attempt at humiliating this teacher… bah. I’m sure my resolve will be reinforced once I see her again. I need an insanity-recharge.

:bored: Have you thought that the reason her teaching has been poor, maybe because she has been concerned about her medical condition?

Methinks the plot must be deeper than first meets the eye.

Still, my money is on the teacher. The classroom is a dictatorship and you are not the dictator. I don’t think she’ll take it lying down.

Will be interesting to hear the outcome.

No no she’s really energetic about her teaching, she just puts all that energy in the wrong place. It’s like whenever we do a project the group (and I hate working in groups) with the most color on their poster WOW! AUTOMATIC A!! you know… it doesn’t really matter anything else. She goes out of the way to make everything “fun” even though it’s obvious the whole class is bored by it AND it takes about 2 weeks longer to complete the unit, with the same amount of knowledge you would gain by simply doing normal work. She’s very different from any teacher I’ve ever met. There are many others in the class with this opinion, I’m just trying to represent them. It’s funny though how most the “popular” kids like her and everyone else hates her. I can’t make a correlation.

And she definitely wont take it. She’ll go insane, and I’ll need to work extra hard to pass that class. She’ll probably also give me a detention, because anyone that does voice their opinions get one. My friend was trying to point out how inconsistent she was and pow detention. He wasn’t even trying to attack her, and most of us knew she was wrong. Ok, that’s it, I’m not going to try to defend myself anymore. I want to bring a voice recorder so I can take down evidence if she threatens me (she might… I’d expect it from her) but I can’t find one. It’s my opinion that she can’t teach, and she shouldn’t try to because all we’re really learning from is the book, which we could read ourselves. Oh, one more thing… my friend copied his work from another friend… both turned theirs in; one got about 80%, the other got 50%. I’m still working that out. You’ll have the outcome by Monday afternoon. That is, if she doesn’t get a detention on that day.

Quote —>She goes out of the way to make everything “fun”

Well at least she has good intentions. I feel a bit sorry for her, because it’s obvious that she tries to make the class fun, but maybe should have been a grade 1 teacher, or not a teacher at all. I know that she’s a bad teacher, but do give her a little bit of slack because she does seem to try unlike some teachers (we all know them!)
Good luck on it, and I hope you pass the course, but be a little bit nice for the fact that she it trying (also it’ll be easier to pass the course if you’re not always at the frount line of the rebellion :smile: )