Need a little help...

I think it’s too damn boring to think “I’m dreaming… I’m going to dream now… I’m aware of my dream…” and when I fall asleep I’m not lucid and I tryd it about 5 times, then I was to lazy to do that again, can someone tell me a good way? :help:

Try Self hypnosis, not only it helps you sleep, but it can also induce an WILD. Im sure there are some techs somewhere on this forum, i honestly never look for them, i just ask :tongue: (Im lazy :content: )

uhh where can I find the self hypnosis?

You get a good one (it’s free too) from the warpmymind.com website.

There’s a file for lucid dreams.

See! Asking always works :content: I think this forum is just surronded with people that just want to help :content:

Thanks Clarkkent, you were the example that i was waiting for :grin:

You might also want to try playing the file while you’re asleep. Setting your intention before falling asleep is one way, but being reminded mid-dream when it counts to perform an RC is quite a bit more reliable. Just set it to repeat while you’re sleeping. If you have trouble getting to sleep with the sound of the recording, wake up after a few hours, then start it.

I’m still waiting to see how effective this is for other people. :smile:

Don’t go to warpmymind.com, I promise you’ll be tempted with lots of crap first. I haven’t had any of the hypnosis files work on me, but getting myself in trance and speaking to myself helped me have 4 consecutive lucid dreams, unfortunately that was the last I saw of the hypnosis. I’ll re-try the hypnosis tonight, perhaps it needs reinforcing. You can try the file, but it’s probably not as effective as learning to hypnotize yourself.

Ah, here’s a link to that hypnosis thread:
ld4all.com/forum/?https://www.ld4 … 2510fc4144

Laser, dont worry, there are ALOT of ways to improve the way you think to yourself to remember yoru dream/get lucid. Two will drived Lucid dreamers i know, for when they want ot lucid dream, while they go to sleep, they envision the words “i am dreaming” or something like that. What they do is they make it sloowly go larger, until it fullfils the entire vision erea. You could always make then swtich coloar now and then. :bounce:

Also, another thing they have tried, but have never tried again, becasue it is too powerful and scary is this. They immagine a white block, just a very tiny white block, and they make it grow larger, and when it fullfils their vision, theyenter a dream, and they are at a high vivid lucidty, but they arrive in a scary manner :puh: . Such as one would be falling into a pit, hard pounding. Im not sure, all i know is that it was too intense for them both, so they dont try it anymore. My brother tried it once, and he never got to get it all, but once it was almsot done, odd things happened, i forget what though, heh. (please, if your going to try it, please be an experieced LDer…

Well, thats from what i remember, so please dont attack me if i am wrong :content: .