Big Psionics Topic-Part III

ooookay, ill try using paper and wood next time. Chi, your doing a spectacular job!!! A+. I dont view any type of sorcery or witchcraft to be bad, but i do judge the intentions behind the people doing such. As long as it is used for good, i have no problem with it. :happy: And ill try to get some more videos on mpeg next time.

That should answer everyones questions. :cool:

it’s working for brief periods and it’s slow thismorning…
it seems mornings are harder, i’ll try and verify this further tonight

:peek:

i tried to show a friend at college but couldn’t get it(only had a paper one)

the afternoon was easier i think…

i managed to spin the foil one 58 full rotations before it stopped
and it only stopped because my cat walked infront of it which stopped my …thought?

Hmmm, do I or don’t I believe…?

I think that with most things like this there is a grain of truth, but there is also a lot of stuff that is just hype.

I’m not sure whether this is psi, but it is psi related

One morning I was lying in the hammock in the garden ( :cool: ahh!) When it started raining. I thought to myself “I don’t want it to rain.” and surely enough after a few seconds, it stopped. Ok, so most of you will say it was just fluke, chance or whatever. And that was just what I thought, so I tried to make it start again. It did!! I was kind of freaked out by this, and also quite soggy, so I tried to make it stop, but it felt like I was out of energy and I just couldn’t concentrate. So I tried really hard to think about stuff like the “oneness of the universe” and also visualised the cloud saying “No, it’s my water, I’m keeping it!” and sure enough it stopped!!

Make what you will of it, I’m not sure whether I truly believe it or not, but I think I do :tongue:

Oh yes, also related to this; My mum and dad used to be quite into skydiving (and hopefully I will be too, when I’ve got enough money!). I remember them saying something about cloud disolving. At big skydiving boogies if it gets too cloudy, everyone lies on the floor and wills the clouds to just disappear, and they do!

i totaly agree foolish and that is teh sad thing. i mean the truth that is in it, like anything i spose, is being hidden by all the fakes around the world. these people make it hard to belive and so there for make it ahrd to do. hard but not imposssible imo.

as for the rain and the starting and stoping that is really cool. How many other people have had these sort of things happen to them.

I myself has been walking home from college in a storm and could predict/make the lightning strick in teh area that i wanted to. i have always loved storms and always get a headache when they come or will come. on that note i have one from it now.

but if that was a really lucky guess, for 6-7 times in a row or somthing else i cant say with out more experiments. anyway i really should be doing my school work and not this :razz:

Richard

it hasn’t worked for 2 days now… :sad:

but i haven’t had time to try it much :peek:

well i got it to work again, but it took ages to get going and it was really hard :sad:

i think that first night(when it felt like it was automatic whenever i went near it) , i must have had a lot of energy
:peek:

ok after 5 days i can now move teh psiwheel under a cup. i am using foil on a needle that is in a cork. i have a movie in where i move it a little bit. there is no way the air is getting to it. and i have not used any magnets as i cant anyway, for it is sitting onto of my desk that is thick wood and i even tested it with magnets and it didnt move.

The movie is well and truly over 30- 40 mb havent actaly seen it on my computer yet but it has taken up with another move half of my 128 mb card so i am gussing it is rather large.

As i am on a 56k it will be very very hard for me to upload the video at that size.

But i really really want to upload it. so here is my question.

1. it has sound on it about me talking about the cup no air and all that. mostly talking about how i am getting it moving and i am very happy, this movie was for my mum :happy: any way is there any way i can ditch teh sound to make the movie smaller?

is there any way to compress it at all? lets just say i am not so great with videos yet but i am learning. so any help would be good. and if i can get them smaller so i can actally upload them, then i will make a longer one where i move magnets around the cupand show you thatit doesnt affect it. i will switch on a fan next to it and show wind doest affect it and i will try what ever else you tell me to.

Cheers

Richard

That depends on what format it is in? Is it a DV clip/avi? Then you could get virtualdub and encode it to divx/xvid with that, you can also encode the sound with that or ditch it totally. https://www.virtualdub.org/ virtualdub is totally free btw…
You need a divx or xvid codec installed btw: https://www.divx-digest.com/software/xvid.html

just come to ld4all chat, if in need of any further help :smile:

lol i wish i could i am at school at the mo. the file is saved as mpeg. does that help any? and can i still compreses it with the codexs you gave me?

You can compress it in virtualdub yeah… should manage to compress it a little under half the size atleast

alright i will give taht a go. it is ummm 1:54 pm so umm i guess in about 6 hours i will get it shurnk down and all that and hopefuly have it posted. if it shrinks down to a good enough size like 15-20 meb :content: i will even upload it , even though that will take me umm i think bout 2 1/2 hours lol. anyway where is a place that will let me upload a 20mb file??? umm yer i am new to this uploading thing to the net incase you havent guessed. and i cantget into chat cause i am in class and they have somehow restricted the chat. anyway. any more help would be good for a quick response and then you can see it, other wise i will have to wait till the weekend and get some programs then.

Oh it doesnt actally spin all the way around. it took a lot of effort of my behalf and it does mannage to move and you can see it. umm i would say it spins 1/4 to 1/2 of the way. anyway getting there with the proof i hope.

oh well until about another 3 hours :cry: bye byez

cheers

Richard

nice work mate :wink:

ok i was having major trouble with that web site for some reason or another so i am now actally getting that program i will post back when i shrink it down. so you want it with sound or without. the com i give is more a message to my mum cause she didnt belive that i could do it so i spose it isnt really ness but it is up to you lot

and thanx chi :content:

ok i am having a hell of a lot of problems here, i dont think i will have it uploaded or a while as schoolwork is gonna be really heavy. if i get lucky this weekend if not, not for another week. hope for the best :happy:

Richard

HAPPY DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN!!!

Rowr! :wiske:

grrr ok i cant damn well compresses it propally, so it will have to be another week before i can even get time to try posting it up. sorry people, but i will get there

Paper, foil, plastic are all very sensitive to effects of static electricity with close proximity to hands etc. May I suggest this is the cause of the movement rather than TK.

If you can rotate the pinwheel at will from the other side of the room then I would consider it TK.

well i have done that but that could stiull be the air. so if we move it under a glass from across the room? would that prove it?

It’s not really a matter of “Would this or that prove TK?” You could demonstrate an ability to move any object you like, but lacking the equipment to properly test all affecting stimulus, we’d be forced to conclude that somehow, some element of physics was responsible for moving the object – EVEN if it was your conscious command that initiated the physical phenomenon. TK may well exist, and may also be the result of our minds demonstrating a yet-undocumented system of control over physics, but it’s equally narrow minded to conclude either way. Until we get a better idea of how the physical world operates, and every way which we can manipulate it, there isn’t anything we can say for certain.

At this point, however, I’m not persuaded enough to accept that the mind has any direct control over objects in the immediate area, beyond possible interference by our own thoughts. Certainly nothing that could influence an object to noticeably move.