using LD to increase self controll

ok, i see, in this case, you just want the better orgasm instead of satisfieing the woman :grin: , no harm… I guess getting less plesure is permenent, and satisfieng a woman is temperary, so you won this war infecton0.

And yes, good point, if you live your sexual relationships in dreams, they might bore you in RL, because you wont be doing everything you want, and things wont be at its dinnest and all that detail.

Ok, so i accedently double posted, so ill make use of it…

2 STARS! GO ME!

Before I say anything else have you read

• Lucidity Intro: Lucid Dreaming and My Lord
  • Lucid Lounge: Is Lucid a sin
  • Quest for Lucidity: A question, hopefully this won’t offend?
  • Therory of Lucidity: Morals in Dreams

Your question relates to the fact that if you are trying to keep to the ideals of the Christian faith…we would try to keep to the highest standards of sexual behaviour.

Thanks, moogle. I’m not a saint or perfect but I try to do God’s will with His help… because I don’t want to offend Him.

AstargGod, I was talking about myself so don’t worry…

Well, I was going to stop watching, but I stayed just a bit longer to see if anything else interested me, which it did.

Well, that works for you, so that’s all that matters. We all have our own opinions and beliefs, and I’m OK with that. By the way, I’ll check out those topics you mentioned.

I know… I’m sure not many people would accept my practices (at least the people living around me) but we are still free to choose how our life is going to turn out. Thanks for explaining!

You know, that’s one thing I really like about God, that He gave us free will so we can choose…

Well…i thought that God created all including penises and vaginas and all pleasure coming from it,so i dont get why using them with someone or with yourself would stand against faith.
Additionally…Infection!!Masturbation will not loosen anything or make anything work less effective in any way.Its exaclty same practice like sex is-the more you do it ,the better.The more you get to know yourself,your limitations,timings…etc.
Practice makes perfect,please keep it in mind:)
Do you want to scare all those young people from such a great (and healthy)activity?:)shame…hehe

Umm… no offence, but what are you basing these statements on? you’re 15! and the average male hits puberty around 13-14.

Jack knows what he’s talking about, I’ll have to agree with what he said. :smile:

Um, personal experience. That and the science chapter I skimmed about drugs. I think it said something about your dopamine generators shutting down if you’ve got too much.
But do you see how I inadvertently swung this thread torwards this? Jeez… I use “orgasm” once and everyone starts talking. My point is,

WE NEED A BIG SEX TOPIC XXX(30).

Infection0 wrote:

You all are missing out the obvious. There are only a minority that can LD at will, the rest would have to wait, and I (personally) couldn’t wait 2 weeks to mabye have sex in an LD.

And I rather have both even if the RL one isn’t as good, shes more interesting than a programmed DC.

Infection wrote:

I agree, but I think this is based upon how sexualy aroused a man is. I don’t know though, but I personnally would find it easier to have sex with a sexy women than with an ugly woman.

Lucian wrote:

It might only be me, but I don’t think many people would want to leave there entire lives in an LD, it would be like being trapped. There would be nothing new to interest you because everything would be a creation of your mind. Am I agreeing with Lucian here or not?

Infection0 wrote:

By mutch, I asume you mean masturbation. I masturbate loads and haven’t had any problems. I think the “dopamine” thing is as far-fetched as the “You’ll go blind if you masturbate to mutch” rumor. Shurely your body would compansate for any chemical or fluidal loss.

Sage:

I would base it on masturbation, but I’ve heard that it can’t give a full idea of what sex is like.

And Infection0’s right, we do need a big sex topic.

Back onto the original topic now I’ve finished disagreeing with everyone. If you resist your temptations I don’t think you experience them as mutch as if you let yourself experience them. Self control is about thinking before you do an action, and relizing what an action’s consequences are. I don’t see how resisting your temptations achieves this.

However, self-control might be more than what I said?

“If you resist your temptations I don’t think you experience them as mutch as if you let yourself experience them. Self control is about thinking before you do an action, and relizing what an action’s consequences are. I don’t see how resisting your temptations achieves this.”
Thats well said,and as you finished with disagreeing with everyone i will now agree with you:)

Lol, thanks, but I disagree with you agreeing with me disagreeing on all the topics tied up with disagreement. Lol, I joke. :happy:

Ok then it’s something wrong with me :neutral:
But I’m not going to go to the doctor about that…

Anyways, I don’t get your self control bit much, but I’ll take a little swing at it.
You see pretty lady, pretty lady sees you, pretty lady wants babies, you think about why you do not want babies with pretty lady and you realize your life will change a lot if you have pretty babies with pretty lady. However, pretty lady jumps on you, and that’s where your resistance comes in. So even if you decide you don’t want to do pretty lady, you might still do pretty lady. It’s a battle between body and mind and you have to beat down your body’s desires. Um my point is, I think self control includes being able to resist as well as being able to distinguish whether you should do an action or not. Did I even come close as to what you were saying??

yeh i totally agree with that infection0

and the idea i had when i brought up this topic is… in a dream you summon up pretty lady and she tries to seduce you, but you resist your bodily temptations and you dont do pretty lady. After a while of resisting temptations for pretty lady in LD, you have no problems resisting temptations for pretty lady in RL… since you already have that ability to resist against her so well

Yes, I agree. You get more self-control in the repect that you can resist pretty lady and your body desires.

I see what you mean, preparing yourself for an event, but in an LD you can simulate it the best cmpared to RL. Wouldn’t this just put more sexual tension on you, you would want her even more. (In my opinion)

I’m not delibratley trying to say your method is bad, I just don’t think it will work, it will only make you more tense for the desire you resist, because you’re putting the disire right in your face.

But it could be different for other people, mabye it’s only me. I hate disagreeing.

Infection0 wrote:

All I meant was I’ve never experienced any problems, but you do tend to loosen if you masturbate frequently, and the orgasm isn’t as good, I agree there. But I don’t think this is to do with any generators shutting down.

Technodreamer wrote:

Sorry I didn’t mean to be so hard on your statments.

Do you think PasQaule would actually make a big sex topic? Lol.
Atleast I managed to swing this topic back to the control stuff, lets all look on the bright side.
[/quote]

Technodreamer wrote :

– and you may be right,. it might not work

it was just a lil idea i had after losing lucidity by doin *stuff witt pretty lady.,

anyways thanks for your honesty and input :smile:

You’ve made me change my mind, I think it depends on how reistant you are against being delibratley resistant. If you see what I mean. For me, I wouldn’t be able to resist for very long, but for other people, they might have more success. I have to learn how to spell success.

learning to resist pretty ladies is not a skill worth learning unless your married :content:

I would like to learn the self control nescesary to pay attention above all else.

As for too much masturbating, you’ll get enjoyment out of it always, although if you wait long gaps of time between masturbating, your bound to enjoy your next masterbation MUCH more. One time I tried to go a week without doing it before a kickboxing match after hearing a rumor that doing so will make less jing leave your body. I took it up and gave up a day before the fight(about 4 days long). Lets just say it was the most enjoyable whacking off in months. Sorta like drugs, without the nasty side effects(infact masturbating makes your healthy and reduces certain types of cancer).

Also if you don’t want to get in trouble as a minor.

Made my day!

So how about this proposal: resist in your dreams for a long time, then to get that tension out give yourself a little reward?

Think it all over resistion freaks:)At the end of the day you might find yourself angry that you didnt do what you could for your pleasure.
Old ppl say that they allways feel more bad about things they didnt do that for things they did.Keep it in mind:)