I dreamed I saw my Penis and...

Wow i never guessed that my Penis would become this popular! :cool:

DUDE YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!

You guys are crazy. I have only had one dream involving my penis and i was running around naked. I was chasing a hot chick and when i looked down it was HUGE. And i was trying to hide behing things to avoid her looking. Ahh. Man that dream was great.

Actually, the womens asses thing was about how Men dream about their penis going from good to bad…

so do women have their dreams about having nice cute asses then PLOMP THEYRE HUGE :o

I had a dream i pissed gravy once. It was lumpy too.

LOL!!! No, never dreamed that! I guess I’m pretty satisfied with my ass and my breasts, so I don’t need to dream of any enlargements :lol: Mabye you guys are just too obsessed with your penis size? :tongue:

Oh my god, pissing gravy… :cry:

I really laughed my fuckin ass off when i read that.

I will see if something weird happens to my johnson next LD i have.

And i totally agree, keep this topic running!!!

Raven24

“Mabye you guys are just too obsessed with your penis size?”

Of course we are:)And its all for/because of you:)

I had the two penis dream thing before, and I also pissed into a specialy designed urinal in my dreams. I’m glad to say I’ve never cut off my penis (in Dream or RL).

A joke I found in a book or something.
Lets call this the penis topic and make it fixed. :wink:

Argh, once I dreamt I had both male and female ‘reproductive organs’. Weird dream. And yeah, somebody before me said they’re always tempted by woman walking around in their LD’s and I bloody agree! I think we should protest against our subconscious trying to rob us of high lucidity dreams by female temptations that some of them are just sometimes impossible to… Well, that’s how it is for me sometimes.

Yeah, next lucid if I see any beautiful women walking around I’ll slash 'em up and say ‘Thou shalt not tempt me with thy …thingies…’

o_O

And what would those " …thingies…" be? Your old enough to say it. “Brests”

Reproductive organs, how rude! Do you know a more acceptable name is gametes. :tongue:

Sorry, couldn’t help it.

Hooters hooters yum yum yum, hooters hooters on a girl thats dumb. (Married with Children :grin: Sorry. I just don’t know what the rating is on this board, if there is one o_O

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

I’m only 15. I don’t think you would get children less than about 13 wondering about dreams, so not many people under 13 would be on this forum.

next time I LD I’m totally gonna try growing a penis! I’ve always wanted to be able to pee standing up, and aim, and write on walls and stuff!

Whooo hooo! I’m gonna have fun! Party time!! :partying_face:

All I can say is…

:neutral: :help: :confused: :eh: :eek: :cry:

Famous quote:

You have to acquire so many more skills. Such as penis-eye coordination…
Er, the rating on the board? Hmm if the topic doesn’t specifically revolve around sex or genitals, you probably shouldn’t go too explicit. However, a small reference is legal and might just turn the thread into another one of those sex threads. Take Jeff’s Marriage In an LD (I titled that myself!) thread, I think we were talking about his bachleor party (no wait… the wedding party itself?) and we got to hiring strippers. Then we got to making different rooms for different sexual orientations (3 rooms total) and then the thread kind of died. Hey, I wonder if he married yet?! :content: Ah, good times.
Whoa, I went way off topic.

Me too. but I’d rather have it cut off (in a dream) than be urinating lumpy gravy (in a dream). It’s a more trendy way to disgust oneself.

I had a 8 inch penis in a recent dream…a bit of a shock. :eh: If it had been in a lucid dream I could have been scarred for life. :tongue:

you make it sound so complicated! :tongue:

8 inches is a bunch better than normal…

Haha! Agreed :happy: Might be better if you just like dedicated say 1/3 LDs (If you have enough of them) to sex, maybe then we’ll have less urges… doubt it though :cry: