explora, SeaLife

I noticed you seemed to be the site admin. So is your forum about dreaming with the DEAD?

How much does it cost to keep a forum?

Techno, there is a new topic every month. The one starting from 15 Nov is about dreaming about people who have died. There have been previous ones of dreaming of DNA and another one was the medicine wheel (if I remember correctly).
Now you will have to wait for Explora or DM7 to turn up. :wiske:

explora can explain the projects better than me. Here’s a link.
Click Here

Then have a look around afterwards. :wiske:

hey technodreamer!

pleased to meet you. as i remember you have some kind of website about dreaming too :smile: nice one!

as well as putting me onto this post, moogle’s done a pretty good job of explaining the way the sea life forum works… so just a quick note of thanks for that moogle…

yes in the past we’ve done a large variety of different projects. one of these was a group journey to the lucid crossroads, in others we met reiki healing masters on the dream planes, in the very first we travelled to the year 2012 - this being where we got our forum name from.

as well as these research type proejcts, each month (of the 13 moon calendaR), we run skill, community building projects, where we learn about ‘shapeshifting’, ‘fishing for dreams’ (meditating to recover lsot dream fragments), etc.

sea life’s focus is on the use of dreamign, for the evolution of consciousness! as you can imagine there are ALOT of possibilities, arrivign from our adventures.

hehe… tell me about the site you’d liekt o create… currently i’m spending $250A a year, but i suppose it depends on how many visitors you get to your site…

Thanks, so what did you find out when travelling to the year 2012. Sounds cool, I’ll join, and get some of these basic concepts (or non-basic concepts) of LD etc. Like, “What is cross roads” I asume it is some kind of point at meeting.

yeh great technodreamer!

come and join us! we’d love to ahve you with us :smile:

So whats that web address?

I did give a link to the site in a earlier post. But here’s another one.
dreamofpeace.net/sealife
:wiske:

Sorry, I’m used to seeing the link as the lunk, if you see what I mean

Sealife has been unavailable for 24 hours…I’m missing my dream team. :sad:

me 2 :help:

I’m also worried that some posts may get lost. :cry:

I was going to make a post asking what was going on, but it seems like nobody knows… I just hope all of our posts and teams are ok!

Hey all!

Check the post in the ‘dream diary’ section of the forum, about sea life for more info…

PS. the posts and team stuff should be just fine by my reckoning :smile:

And they were. :content:
Just thought I would mention that the sealife dream teams would benefit from more female members. So if you are interested in joining a team to share your dreams in private, use the fish link at the top of the page and join us.