Yes.

No

Well if he said YES and he said NO then I will say MAYBE.

hey verek, long time no see, welcome back :content:

what is this ppl? a sudden ‘return of the long lost dreamers’ on ld4all? :smile:

we have to start a BIG Welcome back topic or something, since the ‘general i’m back topic’ doesn’t seem to work :neutral:

Wait, other people have come back?!

…Oh, well…I couldn’t possibly have anything to do with this. At all. Go about your business.

And Spongebob is awesome.

Why, this kind of rare and special occasion merits a Stuffness post! …Almost. But I’m in a good mood.

Wow… a lot of old dreamers are returning. I’m really surprised that Stuffness posted his! :wow:

At least it’s a good news! :biggrin:

Or is it? :eh:

Just kidding, welcome back everyone! Even those who have only been gone a day.

Quote —>Just kidding, welcome back everyone! Even those who have only been gone a day.

Well thanks there alex, I was wondering why nobody noticed my 23 hour absence. Yes, It wasn’t my fault, internet was being stupid.

Haha, just now noticed your sig. Verek :clap: Funny and creative, and makes you think i give it a 97,582 on the Neo Scale ®

What signature Neo? I don’t see anything on verek’s signature! :wink:

Haha :grin:

EDIT: Well this kinda seemed like a waste of a post so heres something that matters:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rofl: :rofl: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey verek! A fellow old skooler. You remember me right? I was originally Chris, then El_Duderino and finally Lebowsk1. :smile:

Would be nice to see some other oldies back, like LucidLasVegas (great lder) and Dave who was like a lucid dreaming guru. And many others. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about the good old days…

Although I must also say that the new skoolers here are all great. I don’t think I’ve ever posted on a messageboard with a better ‘vibe’ to it.

… i remember all tehm and hollalebowsk 1 i remember ur other nicks

coolza i think i am getting old :sad:

I remember them too. I even think there are a few more missing, i wonder what they are doing?

Im very happy you made it back Verek:)You`re now one year older than i remember you,cant wait to see if anything changed:)

JACK JACK JACK JACK!!!

You’re back with a new avatar! How pretty! :biggrin: Congrats! :biggrin:

VEREK!!
Hi!
We’re back from the dead, eh?
Get on IRC, I’ll be there every once in a while.

Hey Lebowsk1… or El_Duderino for that matter
(I would have never known)
Yeah, we really need to get some of the “elders” back on.
Too bad Lucidlasvegas isn’t around anymore. Heh, and Dave. The guy knew a lot about dreaming. He was usually the one interpreting
dreams I believe.
Good thing Jack is still active :wink:
I’ve been looking through the old forum a lot lately. Remember Anetta? You know, when she incited a war against herself?
Good times… good times…

Yeah, I’ll try to be a lot more active now. Probably more on IRC though.
IRC is my second home.

And now I feel like doing this:
:cool_laugh:
Join along…

Hah…couldnt believe my eyes i saw that nick-Grandpa!Im very happy you made it back:)
Was thinking about old times recently,even made a post indicating passing time(if u can say so).I believe it mentions you too:)
Really good u here:)

Yeah, it’s great to see some old faces.
You seem to be quite active in the forums, good for you!
I’ll try to post here more often.
Make sure you participate in the irc chatrooms too!
Good to see you Jack
:grin:

I didn’t realize I was preceded by the return of so many other oldies, it must be a winter thing! :cool: