The BIG Brainwave Generator topic part III

Probably it was a FA. They seem real, sure. Just keep doing reality checks whenever you wake up or something strange happens (or both).

As I said, this preset (LD test) is really interesting. That shock must have been an FA. You don’t suffer from epilepsy or something similar… because that might be the only thing to keep one from doing this, I suppose.

thanks,in Poland its 22.51 so i am going to sleep…
tomorow i will write about efects…
one more question:
i must go sleep with the earphones,or wake up at 3 morning and them put them?? (last question…today :razz: )

I myself go to sleep with the earphones. I can sleep to the brainwave sounds apparently. (When I listen to the laberge mp3 I need an hour of silence before the interview starts. But after I wake up during the night then I can easily sleep with the interview playing!)

OK thanks…good night :happy:

Yeah, I would have to say it was definitely a FA. I’ll try it again tonight, hopefully I remember to look at my alarm clock like I did in my FA last week.

Do you know how long Lucid Test lasts? Or, how loud it gets during the loud spikes? Like, if I play if on my stero will my whole family end up hearing it?

all i can say i am not happy :sad:
23.09-truned the sounds and tried to fell to sleep
i coundlt fall asleep :sad:
about 1.30 i (maybe) fallt asleep
i woke up about 3.40,turn of the radio (with the sounds).
then i fall asleep for god and woke up at 9.00
no LD’s :sad:
well,i feel that i haved an ND ,nut i dont remember it :sad:
am i doing somthing bad?

I don’t know, perhaps you were not used to sleeping with a sound playing…

An idea - take the wav file and using cooledit or some other sound editor add some time of silence - 1 hour should be enough, perhaps less - at the beginning of the file.

That way you will have time to get to sleep and then you will listen while sleeping.

or can i try:
go sleep,wake up an 3.00 AM put the earphones,and go asleep with WILD and mambo nr.12 :razz:

I find it easier to play the Laberge interview and sleep to it at thjat time, too. So it’s probably easier for you.

Hi,another night,and still nothing :sad:
i am going desparete :meh:
well,i had 3 dreams,but i dont go lucid and remeber only 2.Wrote in DJ on my computer.IS DJ very usfeul?
i almost destroyed the disc man,it felt on the gruond few times :wink:
to short cabel for the earphones :wink:
well it looked like this:
23.00-going sleep…
23.13-taking somthing to read,i cant sleep!
23.30-felt asleep…
4.00-put my earphones on
7.00-put them away
9.00-get up!
i think that between 7 and 9 i had those dreams :confused: maybe its coused by that sounds?

Edit//////////
i oh now i remeber! in the 3 dream i haved…ham i the refrigerator :meh:
weird.Also in dream 1 it changed a litlle two houses in the NEIGHBOURHOOD.(well in the dream there was only those 2 houses :wink: )

Did you try LD test, or just no 12 by Ed?

Try LD test if you haven’t.

Perhaps you could try to listen to the laberge interview.
I got lucid with that at least once.

i have lisent to ed’s case number 12
ld test?? is that LD TEST PRESET ??
now i cant try coz:
1.tomorow on 7.00 to school…
2.my sister has taken my disc man,and only that disc man cant play CD-RW :sad:
tonight,only WILD… :sad:

Yes, that is the one (LD TEST PRESET).

I’ve created a mix of that one with the laberge interview… It might not work like that, or it might be better…

well now i am not going to try oz my sister has taken the disc man :sad:
maybe will try WILD …

your posting style makes me chuckle also. you’re really happy! :content:
heeh I never tried that new preset heeh!! :grin:
darn it! I don’t have time to try it! plus the new preset is too big to be burned onto a cd! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I took a 2 day break from listening to things while sleeping, and guess what?

I listened to LD test preset (the original of course) throughout most of the night, I switched it off and then I got 2 LD’s. I also tried to WILD during the night at least once (but I’m not sure whether I did that before my 2 LD’s - I think I might have actually).

ah but does that take away from the beginning or the end of the A section?
I think it’s calculated to kick in right around REM, so if you screw with it you’re going to get it 10 mins before REM…

I have the whole 95 minute thing on one CD, and I put more mp3’s on the same CD.

You see, it’s best to convert to mp3 (of course you need a cd player which plays mp3’s)…

LD test preset keeps working for me but the trick is to take one day breaks every now and then.

Also it seems that the preset influences your mind (I use it while sleeping) and then after you switch it off, you do get more LD’s/FA’s…

This preset keeps working marvellously!

Breaks are still needed, and I’ve got to make more RC’s!

I think I’ll try a new theta dream preset… just to make a change…