Don't know where to put this leg twitch

I was wondering if anyone has a leg twitch? Like right now I’m sitting and my leg is twitching very strongly. I get this a lot. Could any one know what it is? Thanks

I get this too sometimes, but i don’t know what it is.

It can be caused by Magnesium deficiency, another symptom is difficulty sleeping especially if you get twitchy legs at night.

I will get this every once in a long while, and it doesn’t twitch very strongly, just randomly. And it can happen in my arms or legs.

I get this once a week and only in my leg and it’s preaty strong. I have difficulty sleeping other then the fact I don’t get tired Yahoo!

I forgot to mention that it doesn’t happen while i am in bed only when i am sitting and only in either my leg or eye. :eek:
It has reasonable strength but i can stop it at will.

oh yeah, my eyelid twitches sometimes too. I can’t stop them at will, but massaging the leg will make it go away for me. But I always have to wait the eyelid thing out. I press on it and move it around and stuff and it just keeps going.

I used to think it was your heart beat something. The reason why, b/c i rememeber back in school, when i used to sit there bored, i rememeber my eye just started to move or twitch constantly. If its not your heart i have no idea what cuases this, maybe its just your nerve system :shrug:

It funny that you brought it up though :wink:

I heard somewhere the eye twitch thing was a lack of some vitamin (take a complex, it’s a solve all solution…) and a lack of sleep…