Charka, Chakra, sun-eye, Third eye tech.

Mystic, I have a question about chakras. I seem to naturally feel something at the forehead chakra (3rd eye) and I can completely relax and focus on this area and very nearly WILD. I feel the numbness etc. I can bring on the sensation like it is being touched simply by thinking about it. I’ve never got this sensation anywhere else on my body (except occasionally my right temple). Is there any significance reason for this? Are the other chakras just as easy to pinpoint and start to feel? I am asking you because you seem quite experienced in doing this, but I suspect it is different for different people.

I don’t know if you believe me or not but I just can’t do it :sad: :sad: :sad: Aww man I really want to.

To all:

Try the chakra technique in the middle of the night, at around 4am. It will be easier to attain the level of relaxation to feel any result.

Gotta try that… Thanx for the tip GhostOfTheNavigator! :smile:

Actually I have the same sensations :smile: It comes quite naturally and when I concentrate on it a bit I could sometimes feel my skin throbbing and pulsating at that spot. I don’t really know what this could mean, but probably this chakra is more active than the other ones. When speaking in metaphorical terms, one could consider the third eye as a spiritual eye which is highly sensitive to mystical transforming powers which begin to awaken within ones (sub)consciousness. The metaphorical third eye is fully closed in most people, but it will be stimulated when you become a more spiritual being. Once you fully realize the true nature of reality (the essence of spirituality), the third eye will be fully opened (together with every other chakra). It is however possible to open the chakras without realizing the true essence of spirituality (in that case, the brow chakra will be opened, but the metaphorical spiritual eye will yet be partially closed). I hope you’re still with me :wink:
So perhaps these natural vibrations are signs of an ungoing spiritual development? I think it’s definitely something positive.

While the third eye chakra is the seat of our higher spiritual powers, the other 6 major chakras represent other aspects of ones personal connection to the sacral. So development of the other chakras is quite vital :smile:
The other chakras are quite easy to pinpoint but personally I find it harder to feel them. I need to stimulate them pretty long before I feel some sensations.
I’ll give you a brief description of these chakras:

Base/root chakra: Located between the anus and the genitals (at the very base of the spine). This is where the kundalini snake rests (cosmic energy). This is the gate to the other chakras. It is the chakra of the element Earth and corresponds to basic survival, natural joy, pleasures and passions. Colour: deep-red

Sacral chakra: Located between the navel and the genitals (lower abdomen). It represents the element Water and corresponds to sexual energies. Colour: orange

Solar Plexus chakra: Located a bit above the navel (near the solar plexus nerve ganglion). It represents the element Fire and corresponds to will, power, energy and autonomy. Colour: bright yellow

Heart chakra: Located in the heart area. Some say this is the most important chakra. It represents the element Air and corresponds to healing, love, compassion and unity. Colour: light green

Throat chakra: Located in the lower throat area (between the depression in the neck and the larynx). It represents the element Sound (Akasha) and corresponds to communication, vibration, telepathy and creativity. Colour: light blue

Brow/Third Eye chakra: Located at the point between the eyebrows (the exact spot is called the medula plexus). It’s often called the seat of the soul. It represents the element Light and corresponds to intuition, visualization, higher mental powers, clairvoyance and imagination. Colour: deep-blue

Crown chakra: Located at the top of the head. It represents the element Thought and corresponds to consciousness and transcendence. It is the seat of enlightenment. Its geometrical representation consists of a thousand-petaled lotus blooming. Colour: light purple (some say white)

A very good link with lots of more information: rickrichards.com/chakras/Chakras1a.html

Don’t panic if it doesn’t work the first time. Also, don’t try to actually see a colour when you have your eyes closed. You have to imagine it. Try to embrace the colour and imagine what it would feel like to see it, or to have it all around you. Keep trying every day. Don’t try to force it or anything because this will certainly not work.
Good luck!

Mystic that page you gave me I got to page like 3 and then it started talking about like MBA. “Lightly scratch the skin of your left knee with your fingernails to highlight it. Do this just hard enough to leave a slight tingling sensation there after you stop scratching. Close your eyes and feel for this tingling area with your body awareness.” Firstly I can’t get it to a point where I can feal it and not be scrathing. After I stop I feal nothing and I’m almost cuting myself enough to stop. Secondly What is Body awarness to shift your awarness? I can’t do it if I try you can tel all the fonction are forced and are fake. I don’t know If you understand me or not :sad: I hope you do. I’m really not visual or have good memory.

I actually tried to last night, its funny that you mention that. But my problem was i forgot where all the charaks were located, or the sensory spots, so i couldnt do it. I had a great link that explained everything so well, i guess i have to dig through the archives to find it. I havent looked at your links yet, im sure there just as good as the one im thinking of.

Thanks for your help Mystic :content:

Avalon king, my friend,

It looks like you’re a bit anxious about getting results. don’t forget that those feelings are brand new for you, thus you’re not able to anticipate it. dont creste big expectations, for it’s a very subtle feeling, Just try to relax, and mind that your time is coming. Just let your mind find the timing

I agree with Trismegistus. It can take some time before you notice any sensation. Don’t give up if you can’t feel anything in the beginning, because even then you’re stimulating your energy body. It’s only a matter of time before these energetic vibrations are strong enough for you to sense. It’s like LDing: keep practicing and you’ll certainly get results.
Once you feel the energetic sensations everything will become much easier because then you have something to work with. In time these sensations will become crystal clear: when you move your point of awareness through your body, it will feel as if you’re moving through a layer of gelatine while leaving a trail of energetic sensations behind.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean… If you shift your point of awareness through your body you’ll obtain a greater awareness of your body as a whole (if you keep practicing ofcourse). If you have an excellent body awareness you can instantly pinpoint your awareness to a certain spot on/in your body and feel how it would be to be at this spot. Shifting this point of awareness creates ripples in the energy body. The energy body consists of non-physical layers and can only be influenced by other non-physical phenomena, such as thought and imagination (which is exactly the nature of what you do when you bring your awareness to this spot).
I hope this helps a bit :smile:

EDIT: For those who are interested, here’s some truly beautiful chakra art: satorivision.com/chakra.html

Well yesterday I master waking up at any time that I like :grin: . Except I’m still 17 minutes off. And I pluged my ears and at first ,I just had a bath, I could hear my fingures like going limp and then I let every thing go limp and My left leg had no fealing. And I ,first time, cleared my mind of anything. Like I had no thoughts for the first time.

That’s really great news! Keep practicing and you’ll be surprised how much you’ll be able to do in one year from now :smile:

I well that time it was probably fake I thought I was thinking of nothing and their was no sensation or difference from normaly staying like that. I when I sorta unpluged my ears I heard the usual noices I did this just a little but I could still hear everything. SO I think It wasn’t a real peace.

Third eye technique just made my eyes hurt, then my whole head after awhile.

Instead of trying to “look” at the third eye, you can also keep your eyes normal and visualize the spot with your mind’s eye. This is much easier and the effect stays the same, but you probably won’t suffer from a headache anymore. If it still hurts, then it means that you’re focussing too hard. The chakra receives too much energy and this results in headache. Do not try to think about the chakra, but use your intuition more to let your awareness flow and remain on the spot. You could also let it all rest for a while. If you’re working with other chakras as well, you must focus on other chakras first, so that they get enough energy (the energy in your body will become more balanced and the pain will stop).

I posted this in the master of the wild thread, so i figure maybe it would help on this thread too. Its a site that explains how to open your chakras. Give it a look Http://www.scns.com/earthen/other/seanachaidh/chakras.html(Yep, your 3rd eye too!)

Thx for this nice link Hubbs :wink: I gotta try the flower technique… Ofcourse there’s MUCH more to say about chakras than mentioned but it’s a good introduction.
One remark though: they say it will take about a month before you’re able to open your chakras. This may true for some people with more-than-average chakra activity, but for most people it will take more effort than one month. Robert Bruce for instance (the Australian mystic, author of Astral Dynamics) had to practice for three months before he could even feel some low energetic movements inside his body. After this he first had to activate his whole energy body before he could even think about working with his chakras.

Good information guys.

Id like to share this link “NEW Energy Ways” astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm it’s from the same guy that mystic mentioned, Robert Bruce. When i started practicing my kundalini/ki this helped a lot for me to feel it flow through me. It concentrates on smaller centers, for example hands and feet.

I mostly practice chakras these days through breathing. I put my awarness on my breathing and on inhale i feel energy rising from bottom of my spine to the top of my head. On exhale i feel it lowering down to my stomach area. Visualising colours with this one helps also.

And remember to take it seriously, when it finally arises with power it can be both ecstatic and scary. Change in your bioenergetic nerve system will have its impact in your whole being, so maybe you will have to adjust your mental patterns and thought constructions. But most of all, have fun! :smile:

Yes the NEW system works véry well. It takes time, but it’s really worth the effort. Robert Bruce recommends to practice the so-called “full body storage circuit” first, before you move on to the chakras (this technique is explained in detail on the site linnnunhammas mentioned). Chakras are located in the energy body, so it’s always better to stimulated the surrounding energy body first. Then it will become much easier to work with chakras.
Actually I’ve just started again with the energy work after a few months of rest. It took a while though to reactivate the energy flows… Linnnunhammas, do you also experience heavy activity at your feet and palm chakras when you stimulate these area?? I have this everytime whenever I do energy work but perhaps this is a common sensation. Or perhaps I’ve overstimulated it but I’m not sure…

Ya I finaly made up my mind and am going to stick with this. The flower tech is tough I mean that I can’t really imagine a flower in my mind. When the energie is released for the first time is it really noticable?

Mystic the brain part called the thalamus is strongly connected also with hands and feet and when u let go of beta waves and go into alpha waves you come directly into the region of the thalamus…witch connects delta en theta with beta via alpha! alpha is a bridge in consciousness and so is the thalamus brain region. So its not overstimulation but quite normal.
Also the plexus is in both hand and feet region…and that channel opens really way more when you are in alpha or lower brain waves and the thalamus brain region. So then hands and feet channels are more connected i mean to the real plexus it self and there for more chi is flowing in the energy field.

Jeff

Thx Jeff. I already had a feeling you’d answer my question :happy: