Am I Lucid Dreaming?

I have no idea if i am lucid dreaming or not, i am going to explain my nights in different ways for easier understandig though. When i get extremley tired to where i cant resist staying awake no longer, and i goto bed on my own, i dont exactly remmember going into the bed and lying there a while before i fall asleep, its like i instantly goto sleep, (Thats probably most people when extremely tired) but the thing is, when i start dreaming, and wakeup from the dream, i actually remmember myself lying there thinking about that dream, as if i were awake the whole time just “Thinking” about it with really deep thought to make it as if where close reality, like in other words, I felt as if i were flickering from the dream to reality lying in the bed thinkin about that dream really quickly and instead of my dream actually being a dream, i beleive it was more of a thought with TONS of concentration, is this Lucid?

Not to try and spam but i forgot to mention my other feelings, its easier for me to remmember my thoughts while i was asleep then it is to remmember what i was thinking in that time u lay in bed with ur eyes closed to fall asleep. I felt as if i were awake while dreaming and i was feeling myself thinking about it and it were becomming into a dream.

It doesn’t sound like you were Lucid Dreaming. When you LD while you are having the dream you know you are dreaming, you know that your real body is really lying in bed. Unless you had these sorts of thoughts in the dream and took control in the dream you are not LDing. But good luck!

It also sounds to me like you are hypnotised in a way, like you are thinking about things (your dream) but can’t really change it (because you are hypnotised). I don’t think it is really hypnotism, but it sounds a little like it. I’m not really sure because it sounds a bit confusing.

No, thats nota lucid dream. I get that vivid thought thats somewhere between thinking and dreaming when I sleep in school alot. in a lucid dream, you completely dreaming.

when you have your first real lucid dream, youll know it. I always fantisize with thoughts as to what I could be doing so hard that my mind’s eye kinda projects the image into my closed eye view, but its not dreaming

No, but better luck. Mind you, if your not sure wether your dreaming or not, even after a RC proofed negative, then it usually is safe to asume that you could be dreaming.

Have you ever blinked and it’s morning, but you still feel exhuased.