Hemisync... whats up with that?

I am sure there must have been a bunch of these threads in the past but I’ve been looking into these CDs lately and I was hoping that I could get a collection of opinions and experiences with Hemisync together. Is it worth the money? Is it a good tool for training the mind to tune into these states? What exactly are focuses and how far does the first set of CDs take you? Just general and personal info… I don’t glean much from the site as far as what each set is supposed to accomplish. I know there are lots of you out there…

hmm, what is a hemnisetic CD? is it meditative sounds? such as water? or White noise? if so, i jsut caught 1 for my bro fro X mas…

hemnisetic cds (cough) are really really large files that help you do whatever is listed to help you do. If you are meditating, listen to one of the early meditation files (i think the later ones are for experts) and it will help you enter a different state of mind, meditate more efficiently, or help you relax blah blah. It makes binaural beats (brainwave generator) i think, only they make it a little more subtle… or maybe it is subliminal i forgot.

thx for the awnser infection0… so it isnt anything like white noise or anything? :shy:

Make sure you do them in order. I downloaded a random one to see how it was like and woke up 4 times during the night :tongue:

well that can be good! :happy: … if you WANT to wake up i nteh middle of the night :bored:

I also didn’t remember any of my dreams that night :wink:

i also downloaded a random one. it was a 9 min audio file, i recorded on to my minidics player so i could listen to it in bed. heres what happened:
the first night i played 3 times, thats about 27-28 mins, i woke up in the morning remembering NO dreams :grrr: .
second night i listened to it about 4 times, about 36-37 mins, again no dreams.
the 3rd night, i tried listening to it while i was asleep, first of all i couldnt get to sleep, so i turned it off, by then i heard about 10-15 times!. again i rememberd none of my dreams, and my recall is pretty descent.

i think if you want to use the tapes/cds you’ll need to put allot of effort into them, using them, following the instructions etc…

thers not very many ones out that thats on one cd that gurantees a lucid dream, and ive been tempeted to buy a few of them, but id rather go it alone, the most i would probably do is read a book on LD’s etc…

ohhh and sleepy, i didnt bother to register until looking at this site for over a year!

They probably aren’t any more effective than normal bwgen stuff - the ld test preset keeps working for me, but I have to take some ‘days off’ without the preset that is.