The Super Massive LD Challenge

I got a question. Why go for 5-6 a night. Shouldn’t you go for one long one all night. I would just think quality or quanity.

It isn’t very easy to measure how long a lucid dream is unless you have an EEG or something like the NovaDreamer. Pedro at least doesn’t have either of these!

You don’t need either of them. All you have to use is your internal clock.

grin not every is particularly accurate with their internal clock or at least their estimations of it :sad:

Not everyone knows how to use it correctly.

So is there a way of tricking your brain into thinking it should LD regularly. Or could you just MILD and ask to have LDs regularly.

Its like suddenlt righting joined up, you force your brain to adapt.

No, Pedro made the VILD technique which works for hiim extremely well. There’s a topic about it in this forum (well, quite a few topics…)

As for Lucidity Master, I have no idea…

Yes there is a connection :smile:

The whole story is way too long to tell here in the forum.

So please ask the ravens and tell me…

Raven24

Lol, I can’t seem to quote… and I can’t get a signature… I suck at posting!

:confused:

Raven24

In order to get a wuote you must diasable the BBCdoe if you go into your profile you can make BBC automatically on.

As for having 1 super long LD it isn’t really possible. This is due to the fact that REM does not go all night long, if your LDing REM periods can occasionally be extended alittle but they have no chance of going throughout the night.

Actually you can have nonREM dreams. It is in a post around here somewhere.

That is true but if dreams are NREM then you will act them out and that is potentially very dangerous.

How do you mean act them out?

In a dream durig REM the body is paralzed. But the brain actually sends the nerve impusles to your bosy tellingh it to do what you are doing in your dream. SO if you dreamed of diving off a diving board in NREM sleep you would stand up on your bed and dive headfirst off of it.

I think that all differs from person to person.

LM, that wouldn’t be fun if you actually did that in a NREM dream. :tongue: Can one control whether or not there dream is REM or not? Or it just happens or it doesn’t. Also, can you become lucid in one of these NREM dreams?

Yes you are lucid. I don’t know if you can if you aren’t. I slip into them when my REm period stops and I go into NREM period.

I have been thinking and I think this posted in the that one post that was really intreaging that was lost that one time. They also talked about the black void and some other things. Dang what was it called.

Guys, I think I beat you. I have LDs exclusively, starting to remain conscious beyond REM too or at least hazily so. Which means I sometimes almost seamlessly pick up an LD where I left off.

I didn’t think it was possible either, but someone here told me he could do it (A veteran, who’s name I strangely can’t remember) and I read a book by someone who could do it.

Also, your body is paralyzed through all stages of sleep as far as I know, since when in deep sleep you basically dream of a permanent blackness and you can’t move at all.

Ah, but you can move and actually during thest stages of sleep is when you do your moving becuase most people end in different positions than when they fell asleep.

One word: Sleepwalking. =/ You arnt always paralyzed.