• The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of
  • Beyond Dreaming
  • Fruits of Lucidity
  • Lucidity Centerstage
  • Lucid Lab
  • Theory Of Lucidity
  • Lucid Lounge

0 voters

Hey, could a mod please create a poll with all the differant sections on the forum?

Anyways what is your favorite section? (Lucidity Intro, Quest for Lucidity, Shortcuts… ect.)

I would have to say my fav is by far Lucid Lounge. Very fun, funny, interesting, debatey, just great! Second would have to be Quest, always interesting reading new methods are everything, and then Dream Diarys, love reading others kickass LDs.

¿Y tú?

The one I go to the most is the lounge, but the most interesting is the lucid laboratory, the entire idea of shared dreams and the experiments people do in there is so fun to read.

I’d say Quest. The lounge is great for off-topic discussions and general disorderly fun, but the Quest forum is definitely the most useful source of information and inspiration for lucid dreaming. Which, you know, is kinda what this place is all about. :smile:

I voted for the “Lucid Lab.”

It’s one of the least active, but I visit it very often. I usually look over the lab last and right before I go to bed, and look for ideas. I also think it is very innovative and unique.

i voted for “lucid lab” also… It has sadly not been very much active lately though…

Quest and Dream Diary are the only 2 I ever use! I give my vote to Quest!

Since the majority of us voted for the lab so far, lets get the lab more active! Even though we all aren’t lucid superstars, we can still do experiments, it just mite take a few tries.

DD gets my vote.
It’s very cool to see what others are dreaming.

Considering complete lack of progress in lucid dreaming field for me i chosen Shortcuts,i visit it most often recently.And just cant wait for a topic…“Ultimate LD Method for everyone,success guaranteed”:slight_smile:

It was hard to choose, but I stick with the Beyond Dreaming section. There are some excellent discussions to be found. The deeper they are, the more I like it :wink:

1: Beyond Dreaming. Ah you can’t beat sitting under a tree and pondering the meaning of life…

2: Dream Diary. Always great to read of a new natural prodigy, or the first steps of a struggling lder or to get feedback on my own ld’s.

3: Quest For. An opportunity to put something back in and help those less experienced. Although to be honest I don’t do this so much anymore!

This forum has definately gotten better. I can remember back in the day when there was only one section. Three cheers for Pasquale. :happy: :happy: :happy:

I voted the Lounge, my dreaming ability isnt the greatest. So i hang in the lounge till my time comes :grin: .