ATTN: A few questions - info needed for the wikibook

In this topic I will post requests for whatever information I need for the wikibook. You can either post replies here or add them directly to the wikibooks by click on the “Edit this page” link! Check the wikibook sticky for more information (link in my signature)

OK, what I am looking for right now:

1. Apart from everything mentioned in the summary already given on the main page, what would you like in the lucid dreaming wikibook?
  2. For the introduction - How is self hypnosis and astral projection similar and different to lucid dreaming (in particular WILD)?
  3. For those of you who wake up to use WILD or WBTB - how do you wake up in a way which doesn’t keep you awake for ages? How long do you stay up?
  4. For what reason not already given here would you want to lucid dream?
  5. With what method not already given here do you work out whether you had a lucid dream or not after you truly wake up?

This list will be updated.

Sadly I’m the only person contributing at the moment. The more people contribute, the better it will be and the less effort for each person! Don’t worry if you can’t be bothered to type properly/spellcheck/format/whatever, I’ll fix it.

Please don’t repeat threads. You original thread has been made a sticky and all replies to that topic should be directed there.
https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-wikibook-odd-comment/9273